• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 3 results

1. When I turn my computer on my h150i elite lcd pump works on only 100 rpm and my computer eventually overheats and shuts down. I can’t force my pump to work faster, please help.
  2. Hi. I`ve got a Corsair one Pro (Intel i7-7700K, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti) about 1 year ago, used especially for gaming. At the beginning, I watched only out of curiosity Corsair Link reports. I was very impressed by the quietness of the system during the games. As far as I remeber, at that time, GPU temperature values were in range of 50-60 degrees Celsius during gaming, and fan noise was very low. But used to it, I didn`t checked GPU temp because nothing suggested a change...no increased fan noise, no crashes, nothing at all. But few days ago, I`ve got some issues with my system (some malware or virus suspected) and I decided to reinstall Windows. Everything by the book, but didn`t expected what followed. Suddenly, immediately after I started to play the first game, the noise made by the fans was significantly increased. Of course, I suspected an overheat of GPU and indeed, from that moment I noticed that GPU range temperatures during gaming or various stress tests are between 75-85 Celsius degrees. The cooling system seems to work well, because almost instantly GPU temperature goes down from about 80 to 25-30 degrees, after I stop a GPU stress test or close a game. On idle, temp is 25-30 degrees, ambient temp about 21-23 degrees. So, all reasons to consider that OK. I decided to open case, I blew air for dust remove, even was not present, checked for any water leaks on cooling system (obvious that that wasn't a problem but I checked this too), I repasted both GPU and CPU (thermal paste on both appeared to be OK). Even so, after other 2 fresh Windows installations, because I continued to suspect some software issue, the described problem still persist. I just did a stress test with Uningine Heaven and I attached results. Peak temp for GPU was 82 deg.C So, I need help to understand...after all, 75-85 Celsius degrees under gaming on extreme graphic settings or stress tests is OK for Corsair One and all the problem is only in my mind, or is really an overheating issue? In that case, any suggestion, please? My Corsair specs: SKU CS-9000009-NA/RF CORSAIR ONE PRO Compact Gaming PC — Intel Core i7-7700K, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4-2400, 480GB SSD, 2TB HDD Stress test table.pdf
  3. Hi! I have the H80i GT in my rig since 5 years cooling my 4790k. I just moved to a new household, transporting the computer carefully. However now I suddenly have problems with frequent Blue screens which I now know are because of CPU overheat. When I run the computer at idle the temps stay around 40-50 degrees C, much higher than Before. And when I runt games it goes up to 90-100 degrees and krasches. Corsair LINK says the pump is running at 3000rpm. When I feel the pump hoses one is really warm and the other is like room temp Cold. The radiator is not warm at all and the air flowing through it is not warmt either. What do you guys Think. Do I need to replace the cooler? Any Point in changing the cooling paste? Anything else? Suck to buy a new cooling unit if it doesnt solve the problem. Thanks Kristian