• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 11 results

1. I have a corsair virtuoso xt which i bought and received legit today, but for some reason whenever it's in wireless mode, there's this weird static/ringing noise that plays in the headset and none of the icue app presets work at all, when i switch to wired mode the static disappears and the presets begin to work, however regardless of whether it is in wired or wireless mode whenever audio plays there is a slight hissing noise/static noise in the background of the audio which makes the audio quality somewhat poor. any idea on how to get rid of this noise?
  2. Hello, I just bought new Corsair HS80 Wireless Gaming headset. Everything is great, i love the headset. I realized someting while im listening music like %10 or while my friends talk in discord i hear really noticeable static noise. I searched for solutions, i tried 4-5 methods to fix it but none of them work for me. When i delete the iCUE software static voice is gone but i cant see my battery life and other things... Is there any way to fix because i tried a lot of things in community. I tried to reset headset, i tried reinstalling iCUE, i opened control panel and i changed power settings, also i tried Uninstall the "corsair composite virtual input device" and Uninstall the Headset device found in "Sound, video and game controllers".Maybe Corsair will release new patch for iCUE and it will be fix. I just wanted to point out that there is such a problem. Probably it will fix with some new patch. My Computer properties, WIN 10 Intel® Core™ i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Intel® UHD Graphics THX Spatial Audio Realtek High Definition Audio NVIDIA High Definition Audio 16 GB RAM
  3. As the title says, I've encountered at issue using the ST100 RGB, involving a background static/hissing noise. This noise only ever happens when there is foreground audio playing (music, game sounds etc.), but it remains the same volume, regardless of how loud the foreground noises are. So when I have quiet music playing, the hissing sound overpowers the music and drowns it out. I'm plugged in using the 3.5mm audio jack, with Audio Technica ATH-M50X headphones. The stand itself is plugged into my rear I/O with the provided USB A-microB cable. It's a strange issue, and I dont have much of an idea about what could be causing it. I've tried disabling the RGB, in case of any interference generated by the LED's or controller, but that hasn't changed anything. Altering windows audio settings doesn't do anything, and the iCue settings are the same deal. If anyone else has encountered the issue and solved it, any information would be greatly appreciated.
  4. When I have the headset connected but no sounds playing i hear a slight static in the left ear only. If i play a video and pause it the static is quieter then a second or two later it gets louder and stays that way till i play the sounds/video again. I've tried different ports on the computer for the receiver. I've tried different computers all together. But its really bugging me and im not sure what to do.
  5. Hello, I bought myself a Corsair MM700 RGB Mousepad. The first time I could sync it with icue 3 but after every reboot, its always completely RED. I upgraded to Icue 4 but it didnt help. I cant even change the colormode with the button on the MM700. The Mouspad is directly connected to my pc (not with an hub). I really would like to fix it, because the price I payed for a mouspad is crazy, so I would like to get it working. Greetings
  6. I just bought a brand new HS60 Haptic, everything's fine however when I install iCue, I get static noise. I checked all the previously made threads about the issue but none of it helped. I hope there is a fix for this, I don't want to refund it since I really like it... I switched over from a Void Pro RGB USB which had the EXACT same issue, hoping it wouldn't happen with HS60, however the same issue persists with this model as well. - I tried uninstalling drivers, iCue, manually downloading drivers, switching USBs, nothing worked.
  7. Hi, my void headset often goes very staticky, it starts making popping sounds and cutting out. It constantly says "mic on" after a quick, strong burst of static and pops. please help. this is very annoying. ive tried force updating it. ive tried different usb ports.
  8. So I had my hs70 for 2months and I was playing a game called gris, the game sound was doing weird glitch/skipping/ and between the skipping it was moving the sound up and down, was really annoying. It was not the game but the headset, and I just found that it was doing that on others games. So how I fixed this problem ? Unistall icue software with revo, unistall the drivers of the hs70 in windows and restart the computer. Found out that the icue software was providing some sort of drivers with it. When you go on the audio settings of windows you can see that the settings was locked by corsair. So if you dont install icue software, you dont have the custom drivers of corsair and you have the default drivers and can custom the audio frequency and enhancements etc. And the hissing of when the headset is at 100% is not there anymore ! You really need to do something about that corsair because a lot of people have that issue, and can be fixed by just removing the software that you provide. Sorry for my english !
  9. Hello everyone, I'm subscribing just for complaining and warn you from buying this product which is supposed to be the best Headphones from Corsair. I really really really hope to be wrong so I'm going to list the issues I'm having with this headphones and then listen to your opinions. I've received my Virtuoso 2 days ago. First issue: BATTERY LIFE. 100% Brightness, full charged. Goes from FULL to DEAD BATTERY in 4.30 hours. They claim around 20 hours. I'm getting 4. Do you think it's normal? Second issue: iCUE Compatibility I don't know what's wrong with this Software but the USB receiver is blinking RED all the time (stops after a few minutes), even though the headphones are connected. It's supposed to be steady white. If I close iCue, it goes to Steady White. so it's clear an iCue issue, really?! Third Issue: MAC compatiblity I got two computers, one for work, one for the rest. Well, I use a Mac for work and the idea was to use this headphones for that. I check the website, and look! iCue is fully compatible with Mac and also this Corsair. I install the SW, everything is fine. I try to play a video on Youtube, and before even reproducing sound, I head a STATIC NOISE / WHITE NOISE in my ears. Every time there's a media session with audio (so song, or video), a STATIC NOISE appears. UNUSUABLE. Guys, I really want you to prove me I'm wrong, so I can start appreciating an d fix these headphones; but, what I think is that I've either received a defective product or it's a defective model. Already sent a Ticket to Corsair, but I'm not receiving answers. See you and have a nice day :)
  10. Hello, I've recently bought a Corsair Void Pro Wireless [White] and have been enjoying it alot other than one thing that i cannot for the life of me fix which is whenever there is audio playing at all there is static when there is no audio its perfectly fine the static isn't very loud so i can usually turn the application up above the volume of the static but i dont really want to have to do this for everything when im hoping there is a better solution Things that i've tried to do to solve this are reinstalling drivers reinstalling icue and the drivers reinstalling just ICUE Full Windows Wipe I tried doing a firmware flash on them but for some reason they kept saying that they weren't connected to a USB Cable even though they were so i had to give up on that -Please if you know anything or think of anything please inform me i would love to get rid of this static noise
  11. Hi, I purchased my Corsair HS50 few days back. The headphone is pretty good and I have no problems with it. But I could not try the Microphone of the HS50. I don't know how it works. I use the headphone on a laptop and it has only one 3.5mm Jack. I did not use the Y Cable. But without the Splitter the Microphone doesn't work. Now as I have one 3.5mm Port, I can't try the Y Cable. Then I decided to buy a cheap USB Sound Card. Using it, everything works fine, Except I get Static Electricity sound when I turn on the mic. When the Laptop is powered through battery, It doesn't make any sound but When I plug in power supply, It makes loud sound and there is no way to reduce the Static sound. Can anyone tell is if there is a way to use the headphone along with the microphone using the 3.5mm Jack? Or explain if It will work with the single 3.5mm Jack or not...! My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 5577. Thank You.