• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Hi all im new here, With the latest 2-3 versions of iCue, regardless if iCue software is running or not, I can see the h100i cooler flicker off then back on immediately. I can see the RBG lights flicker as well as hear the Windows chime it makes when a component is disconnected and then reconnected. This seems to only happen while a game is running. If just working in Windows, it doesnt seem to happen. Ive had this issue before and somehow fixed but don't know how as it just kinda fixed itself after re-installing iCue several times. This time however the problem is not going away. Help?
  2. I was able to reproduce this error with two different systems. When using a FreeSync monitor with an NVidia GPU running in GSync compatibility mode, the desktop starts flickering when you open up iCUE. No other program or software causes this issue. Once you close iCue or refocus to another application, the flickering stops. Weird.
  3. As the title states, unboxed my i180 today and was replacing a Corsairone elite with a 1080ti because of the same issue, seems that any monitor I put to more than 60 hz I have crazy screen flicker. (constant off/on) Seems to be less on the middle DP slot but I figured it was a good idea to just replace my previous Corsairone with a top of the line one but boy was I wrong. Still has screen flicker on the top and bottom DP slots but less in the mid slot? I'm using 3x 1.4 DP cables in fact I have basically bought every cable amazon has to offer trying to fix this. Is this a known issue? My main monitor are: Dell AW3418DW 3440x1440 Resolution 65-120hz flickers Acer XB271HU 2560 x 1440 60hz Acer XB271HU 2560 x 1440 60hz It happens much much more on the Corsair Elite 180TI but still on the i180 also. Should I return this to amazon? I love the machines but it makes doing anything on the computers unbearable. I have isolated the issue to the top DP slot. if anything is put to over 60hz the flickering goes crazy. Just a constant stream of off/on and it doesnt seem to matter whether I have Gsync ON or OFF.
  4. I have 3x LL120 fans and 4x LED strips, some reason when I boot up my PC the fans start flickering (only once windows loads, they work fine until the software kicks in) and won't update/accept changes from iCUE, however the LED strips work completely fine, the only way I can fix this is to repair the installation every time. I've tried resetting by emptying the profile to have nothing connected but it still doesn't work, has anyone else has a similar problem? They work great once I run the repair install. Here's a gif of what is happening, sorry not how to do good quality gifs. https://giphy.com/gifs/7JsLEmmYRIKlzp6BL8 To compare this is how the same effect looks without flickering. https://giphy.com/gifs/3PxOQ0ETmDNF4t7C40 I would really like to be able to get this working because it sucks having to repair every time I start my PC.