• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 4 results

1. Do you have a white cable that has 3 PCIE/CPU connectors on the power supply side and a 12 port connection on the GPU side? I have the Corsair RM80 2021 power supply and the Zotac GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Trinity OC White Edition graphics card.
  2. My GPU: GeForce RTX™ 4090 SUPRIM LIQUID X 24G My motherboard: Gigabyte B650M AORUS ELITE AX Micro ATX AM5 Motherboard My PSU: Corsair rm1000e My standard GPU cable is bent dangerously, so I want to buy custom cable, but I don't know which one is the best for me
  3. Hi, I already asked this question to their support, and I just want to ask what the community thinks about it as well. I have a PSU from 2008, model CMPSU-1000HX, it's already 15yrs old and still going strong. Used it for 8-12 hrs per day, sometimes 24/7 at max load of about 20-30%. Never had an issue or whatsoever throughout those years, and I think it still runs in pristine condition. I'm really proud of it and as much as possible, I don't want to replace it with something new. Of course as time goes by, new tech is developed, and corsair releases new psu's. My question is, if their modular cables would still be compatible with my 15yr old PSU? In Corsair's PSU Cable Compatibilty Chart, is my PSU under "Original HX"? If it's compatible with my PSU, will cable mods 12VHPWR PCI-e Cable for Corsair be compatible with my PSU as well? Is it possible that Corsair's new modular cables have a mismatch with their old PSU's? Like reversed polarity etc... Source: Gamers Nexus (see attached photo) Answer from Corsair's tech support: It is compatible according to Manny of Technical Support Tier 3
  4. UPDATED, I had some errors previously, in my description! Hi! Have a RM850 that I want to connect to my MB. I also bought a Corsair Cablemod pack(CableMod PRO ModMesh), to replace the cables that came with the PSU. So ALL Corsair. The Cablemod pack(="CM" below) says it compatible with the "RM"-series of PSU. Now to my question. The MB is no problem.But when i try to connect the CM-cable to the PSU, it only have ONE 14 pin connector + ONE 10 pin, on the "PSU-side". The PSU have a 18-pin connector, and one 10-pin (close). The ONLY way to connect the CM-side, with 14 pins, is to connect it so that the PSU have 2 empty pins on each side of the CM-cable connector.....thus only using the "middle connectors of these 18 connectors...?? (Due to the "hook" on the upper side of the 14 pin-connector, it will ONLY fit in these 14 middle connectors...? The four connectors on the "edges" will not be used...??? What is wrong? Why is there only 14 connectors on the (Corsair) CM-kit?? Anybody knows what to do? Best Regards from Sweden