• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 7 results

1. Anyways, my old case and setup just had 6 rgb fans, which worked out nice for the Commander Pro (plus lighting node). But now I've got 9, possibly adding a 10th (all QL120 rgb fans). I've also got a pump but don't usually control it through iCUE, as it has its own software suite for advanced metrics and whatnot, but I'm curious if anyone actually plugs their D5 pump into it? Also, I don't need more than 4 temp probes. I don't intend to have any LED strips.. at least, I don't think. My GPU block and CPU block both have RGB, but it's EK so I can't plug those into the Commander, right ??? When I bought the Pro, the Core and Core XT did not exist, as far as I'm aware. But either way, here we are: is one Commander Pro enough to run all of this? If yes, how do you connect 9 or 10 fans to the 6 fan ports on the Pro? If no, which extra device is the best choice for my needs, pairing it with the Pro I already have? Finally, are there any Corsair products that come bundled with the Core or Core XT?
  2. Is there a schematic/diagram that show the proper way to wire these? I will be working on a build soon and any info would be great. I will be installing some case led strips, 4 fans, and Corsair Hydro Series H115i RGB Platinum Pro AIO. I kinda have an idea but a schematic wiring diagram would be so much easier then trial and error method. Thanks in advance.
  3. Hi I am pretty new to PC building and this forum so I am sorry if this is the wrong place for this. I was wondering if this wiring setup would allow me to control all the fan speed / RGB lighting of the 7 fans. Thank you.
  4. Hi - I'm putting together a new build and had a couple of questions about the wiring setup for the fans and AIO cooler. I built my current rig back in 2013 and didn't have any RGB or AIO cooler so this is all new to me. For reference: Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z690-Plus WIFI D4 Fan Headers: 1x CPU, 1x CPU OPT, 1x AIO Pump, 4x Chassis 1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Connector 1x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Header 2x USB 2.0 Headers Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix (1 CoCo included) Fans: 6x Corsair QL120mm Fans (2 LNCores included) Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic Power Supply: Corsair HX Platinum 1200W I plan on using the ML fans that come with the AIO on the cooler and as the exhaust up top, 3 fans on the side for intake and 3 fans on the bottom for intake. I saw a diagram of a potential setup (below) and had a couple of questions. Does the CoCo connect to the CoPro via the internal USB header or LED (I've seen both be mentioned in other posts)? If the CoCo is connected to the CoPro via USB header, how is the CoCo connected to the motherboard's PUMP fan header? If the CoCo is connected into the CoPro, is the AIO still visible in iCUE or is it all recognized as one entity and any changes affect all 9 fans? Is this an ideal setup for wiring? I do not currently own a CoPro so I'm open to other methods before I actually start the build. Given the header limitations detailed above, is there anything I should be considering for the setup? Thanks in advance!
  5. Hi Guys, I believe my good old PSU is having some issues and needs replacing after 7 years:) It served me well. Question is: I already have a H115iPro, linked to a USB port. If I buy a RM850i 1. Do I have to dedicate another USB slot on the Motherboard, 2. Is there a pass through setup I was unable to fathom from online manual 3. Assuming the 2 above are no, How??? Do I need a commander or some other snappily named and marketing approved gizmo or accessories. I am pretty sure I am not the only one. PS. I prefer not to have any LED's on, pulsing or dancing around except to show me the status of a module or system. I know, despite the horrandeous performance loss :laughing:
  6. I'm currently finishing gathering information to order all the parts for my build. Goal: Use the following - iCUE H150i RGB Pro XT Liquid CPU Cooler - 9x iCUE QL120 RGB 120mm PWM White Fan - Corsair iCUE Commander PRO ? My intention is to replace the 3 fans that come with the iCUE H150i RGB Pro with 3 iCUE QL120 RGB fans. Meaning I will have 9x QL120 RGBS fans for the build which will come with 3 Lighting Node COREs. Question: How do I control all 9 fans? Through the 3 Lightning Node COREs? Do I need a Corsair iCUE Commander PRO?
  7. Hey guys, I'm in the middle of my first build using the Corsair 220T Case and I cannot find a place to plug in 3 cables labeled "TKG 2510" on my motherboard. The cables are coming from the front of the case leading me to believe they are for the fans. where should i plug them in? (or mabe they are not even supposed to be plugged is???) pls help :confused: