• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. So, My Rig contains a k70 mk.2, MM800 RGB mouse mat, Glaive Mouse, ST100, Vengeance Pro RGB ram (2 are the dummy sticks), 5 LL 120 RGB fans, and 4 LED expansion strips. I have the fans and LED strips running off of a Commander Pro and LED lighting hub. The problem here is not setting up. Everything is wired correctly and works and lights up properly. Whole setup looks Unbelievable. My issue is what seems to be a completely and totally random disconnection of devices. When the disconnection happens, I loose control of the Mouse, the mouse mat turns off, and seconds later all of my devices in the case flicker to RGB rainbow, and reloads My default profile on all devices and everything is back connected again. Oddly enough, the k70 does not disconnect EVER, and the ST100 is sometimes the same though it does go out once in a while. It doesn't seem to be related to performance, as this actually happens more when idle than while under load in any way. thought it has happened several times while gaming which really gets annoying for both myself and my teammates. Again, this actually seems to happen randomly, as I've had it happen frequently in some cases, but at times it won't do it for almost a day or so, at least that I notice. I'm just curious if anyone else has this issue. I assume that this is most likely a Software issue, and have tried EVERYTHING on the hardware end to fix this issue with no luck. Just grasping at straws I guess
  2. Hi guys, I bought a new corsair mouse the RGB wireless harpoon and I installed the icue software. Now everytime I open the software I get a usb disconnect sound but the only thing that is being affected is the mouse as my profiles do not load until the sound is made and my rbg and macro options then work. I have read on other posts regarding this that date ages back and no solution was provided, infact people just stated it's the user's system. Just to test if it is my system, which it is not as its a brand new build and upon disconnecting the mouse and just running the software alone with nothing connected the sound still happens on startup, therfore this is not a system issue but infact a icue issue. I disabled do not start on start up and no sound occurs but when I manually open the software I get the sound, again nothing connected no devices just the software. Please has anyone have a fix for this, as this is really annoying, I had so many alternative choices for mice at the same price point but I went for corsair and somewhat regretting the choice.