• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

1. Will a Corsair 7000D Airflow ATX work well with dual GPUs? I am wanting to build a PC with dual Nvidia 4060ti or similar. Does the lower GPU fit and have enough space for good cooling? My use case is machine learning, gaming is secondary. Estimated wattage is 563, so planning on a Corsair RM1000x 1000 W Power Supply. Suggestions? Also - is a Corsair A115 84.5 CFM CPU Cooler a good choice for an AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 4.5 GHz 8-Core Processor? Thanks, Kevin
  2. Do you have a white cable that has 3 PCIE/CPU connectors on the power supply side and a 12 port connection on the GPU side? I have the Corsair RM80 2021 power supply and the Zotac GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Trinity OC White Edition graphics card.
  3. Let's talk about the daunting topic, overclocking 🕓 this subject is often talked about when people start building PC's. Did you decide to overclock your computer and if so, what did you find most difficult? For my seasoned overclockers, do you have any tips & tricks 🗒️ for first-timers? And for anyone that decided not to overclock their computer, what had turned you away from it 🤔?
  4. Hello, I have a RM1000x 80+ gold PSU and an 7900 xtx. With my power supply, I was given there PCIe cables with 2 bits that split at the end of them (pigtails???). Is it alright to use 1 cable and half of another cable. I've seen posts about not to use dual cables because it can mess things up. Don't want to somehow damage my expensive GPU. These are the only PCIe (3, all the same) cables I was given. Advice would be much appreciated because I'm scared to plug them into my GPU. Or is there some other correct way of doing this? My GPU has 16 pins or 3 x 8 pins. Sorry I am noob. Or is there a way to buy 3 compatible SINGLE CONNECTORS PCIe cables that will work fine with my system and where can I buy them (link of some kind), thanks to anyone that can help me.
  5. Hi! ICue is not detecting the temperatures of ASUS STRIX 4090, GPU Tweak 3 however does as well as other programs. I have the latest version. ICue Version: Core, v. 5.9.105 Windows Version: Windows 11 Pro 22621.2506 I have tried installing both ASUS and NVidia plugin to no avail.
  6. Hi, Can I connect the CORSAIR iCUE Link XG3 RGB Hybrid GPU Water Block to the Commander Core XT instead of the icue system hub? Thanks, Andrew
  7. This happened sometime last year too when all of a sudden the icue software no longer wants to detect the Asus GPU without admin rights. I noticed I was having this issue again, closed out of iCue software and ran it as administrator and now the GPU is detected fine. Performed multiple reboots as well to no avail. Also tried having the software load as admin on system boot and that did not work either. Please fix soon.
  8. Hi! I just got a 7000x case and am starting a new build. Is there a recommended vertical GPU mount for this case? Thanks in advance!
  9. I've just upgraded my system to a 4080 & new HX1000 Corsair PSU. NZXT H7 elite case & fastgear 12vhpwr adapter. When the PC starts to have a load on it, the whining from the PSU begins. It's almost like a constant buzzing or very fast clicking. This did not happen on my previous evga 750w model. What could be the cause? For context, I have a 2700x AMD cpu, 16gb vengeance ram. The PSU I ordered from Amazon had a torn label on the shipping box itself. At the time I thought nothing of it, but now perhaps it's a unit someone returned and Amazon have shipped it out again? I ordered a fastgear Corsair 12vhpwr adapter because of a potential issue with the adapter provided with the 4080. I haven't tried this supplied adapter, I don't initially think the issue is because of the adapter cable. The PSU didn't come with a mains lead. I reused my old EVGA one. I didn't think this would be an issue though as those things seem to be pretty universal. So far I've seen a few "solutions": 1. Bad wiring in home, try the PC on a different circuit. (if it didn't work for the previous PSU, does that not still count here?? I haven't really got the ability to test another circuit ATM) 2. "Dirty" mains supply. Again, the old PSU no issue. I've ordered a kettle lead with ferrite bead on it to see if adding this filter would help. 3. The PSU itself needs RMA'd. I'd really rather not do this, I spent £200 and it'd leave me without a PSU for my PC till I got a new unit. 4. It's normal Psus make a whining noise. (I hope not because this can pierce through my headset) I've actually had a Corsair cx650 PSU die on me and take out a motherboard with it. I tried Corsair this time around again as people seem to rate them as having quality PSUs but this seems to be 2 for 2 for issues at the minute. Hoping there's an easy fix or further testing I can do to narrow down what's causing it.
  10. i recently built a new pc but and put a rm850 in it for the psu , i was able to snag a 4080 to put in it yesterday and now i'm worried about the cables i'm going to need , who can tell me if my psu is ok and what cables i'll need PSU: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RCKG95L?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details GPU: https://www.newegg.com/gigabyte-geforce-rtx-4080-gv-n4080gaming-oc-16gd/p/N82E16814932561?quicklink=true&fbclid=IwAR05pGNAtkGoo44vOK_xPB53u02HmgbFnT4DOTrw3L6gysrmrP6Fdrq6PYg
  11. Hi together, after a operating system downgrade (reinstall) from windows 11 pro to windows 10 pro (newest version 10. october 2022 including all updates) - my rgbs not working correctly. I have installed a commander pro which is control my rgb´s. At the first channel I have connected my xd5 pump - after the pump I have connected my gpu block and than I have connected my XC7 cpu block. At the second chanel I have connected a 6 port fan hub with 6 LL120 fans. After the downgrade my fan rgbs are still working but the rgbs from my pump, my gpu block and my cpu block are off. The pump itself works fine. I also have reinstalled the icue software (newest version: v4.28.177) and have configured my two rgb channels. For testing I have switched the rgb pump cable into the second channel of my commander pro and reconfigured the channel in iCue software (the rgbs are still off). If I put my Fan Hub into the first channel and reconfigure the channel in iCue software the fan leds works. Before downgrade to windows 10 everything works fine fo more than 12 months. Maybe anyone of you have a similar issue and can give me some tipps for troubleshooting? I really cant imagine why it works fine for more than 12 months and after a reinstall of my operating system there is a hardware issue - I hope there is an error in my configuration 😅 Many thanks in advance.
  12. Noticing your PC getting a little too hot after that intense gaming session? You may be in need of replacing your thermal paste and CORSAIR has got you covered with our new XTM70 Extreme Performance Thermal Paste! This thermal paste combines fantastic heat transfer and easy application to keep your high-end CPU, GPU, console, or other components reliably cool, during even the most intense tasks and overclocking. Here are a few quick highlights: XTM70 spreads evenly and cleanly due to its low viscosity, allowing it to fill into microscopic valleys and crevices on your processor’s surface which ensures peak thermal transfer between your Intel® or AMD® processor and your cold plate With 3g of non-electrically conductive paste, XTM70 helps support extreme CPU cooling and lower temperatures without drying or cracking Ideal for high-performance processors that can run very hot Click HERE for more information. We've put together a quick comparison and FAQ down below: Q: Is an applicator kit included? A: Yup! The included applicator kit comes with a square stencil and spreader, so you can apply a smooth, uniform layer onto a cold plate without making a mess. Q: Are cleaning wipes included? A: Of course, wipe away old paste from your processor and AIO cold plate with three included cleaning wipes.
  13. Hi this is my first time posting on here i was wondering if anyone can help me I'm trying to figure out if the premium individually sleeved psu cables pro kit type 4 gen 4 work with the Corsair hx1500i (2022) i know where you connect the psu cables it says this on the psu designed for use with genuine corsair type 4 cable sets only
  14. Hello, please help, i wanted to install GPU ( MSI MECH rx6600xt ) in the case (Corsair 4000d airflow), and it just didn't fit... I tried to squeeze it in not to hard, but it just didn't get in... I removed first and second bracket, didn't work, second and third, same story, then all three still nothing. I think it's the metal bracket on GPU (too big) but i am not sure, my motherboard is MSI Z690A PRO DDR4 WIFI does it matter?
  15. So I just installed the ICUE update and now there are 2 GPU Temps. when I am playing on is showing like 70-80°C and the other one is around 90°C at load. Is that bad or what is this second temp?
  16. I have the Asus GPU plugin in CUE 4 but I cannot use it I presume because my Asus GPU is installed onto an EKWB waterblock with it's own LED's. I use the Asus motherboard plugin but would like to remove the Asus GPU plugin from showing in CUE 4. Is that possible?
  17. I just installed a Corsair Waterblock on my 3080Ti Fe and the temp is now locked to 65C where it was running at 80+C when on its stock cooler. This is in addition to the core clocks decreasing as soon as I enter into a game going from 1950MHz to less than 900MHz. Precision is not locking the temp to 65 and all the settings are the same. Is there anyone who has an idea why the card is not behaving properly? I have found that the card is thermal throttling even though the core is at 68C Hwinfo is reporting the highest temp on the card overall is 104C thus the throttling. I assume it is due to lack of cooling on VRMS but am unsure, any ideas other ideas or ways I could confirm my thoughts?
  18. After updating to the newest Aura, I now have a Asus GPU icon in my icue but I have a EVGA 2080 super ftw 3 gpu. NOT a asus.
  19. I use iCUE with a Commander Pro for fan control and the iCUE dashboard to monitor those fans and all the various temperatures of my rig, but mainly the temperatures of my CPU and GPU. I'm currently running a RTX 3090 with a hybrid cooling solution and my GPU temperatures are great, but I worry about my GDDR temperatures. Can iCUE be using to monitory the GDDR temperatures of my RTX 3090?
  20. Hi, I recently updated ICue and now I see that it is picking up my GPU as a device, however, the GPU does not update anything when changed in ICue, anyone else see this or get it working?
  21. So I know this is in the MB lighting section but.... as there is no GPU section that I can fine this was the closest thing to my point. So, we have asus MB lighting on the way to full release, with this there is only one major item left to integrate into the iCue ecosystem is the RGB lighting on GPUs, as a recall of what’s possible to control at this point via iCue vs what has lighting is as follows, starting with what’s iCue compatible; 1. ASUS Motherboards 2. Corsair Ram 3. Corsair AIOs 4. RGB fans compatible with either the lighting node or commander pro 5. RGB strips (controllable from either Corsair controllers or ASUS MB) 6. Corsair keyboards 7. Corsair mice 8. Corsair headsets 9. Corsair RGB accessories such as RGB mouse pads and the like And for things that aren’t controllable from iCue excluding things of the same item type as above in order of likely use; 1. GPUs (May be easy to just adapt the new asus plugin to also support ASUS GPU lighting, though it would be nice if others like EVGA or MSI where to be available at some point) 2. Sound cards with RGB lighting 3. RGB SSDs (yes I know.... I don’t get it either but....) 4. Monitors with Backsplash RGB 5. Things like Phillips hue lighting And as you can see out of the major things mentioned above you could make an entire system that would use one program to control everything with the exception of the GPU if it has lighting.... if we had that it would be truly possible
  22. So I recently was able to get ahold of a 3080 FE and I was hoping to adjust the RGB in iCUE. However, it doesn't appear where the other components are. I was originally using iCUE v3 upgrading it all the way up to 3.38.61 and tried using a bunch of older versions as well with no luck. I just upgraded to v4 hoping it would show up there. However, it hasn't. I have updated the graphics driver for the card and have the latest BIOS for my motherboard (an MSI Meg Unify x570). I am honestly not entirely sure what to try at this point. Does anyone have any ideas? This isn't super important but I would just really like it to work if it can be done. I was able to edit the RGB in EVGA Precision but I would rather be able to do it in iCUE as I prefer MSI Afterburner. My only thought at this point is possibly my motherboard isn't compatible? Or maybe there's a setting in my BIOS I have to fix? I'm honestly not sure.
  23. Finished building custom loop few days ago but noticed in benchmarks like Port Royal Stress Test, Metro Exodus and Gears 5 all giving lower average FPS. I don't get this as my now water cooled RTX 3090 (Zotac) is running perfectly fine on the temperature side of things, as it's 55-60 on load which sounds fine. Coolant temp is around 40 degrees on load... Anyone know what's going on?
  24. Hey, so I'm building a system for my girlfriend with the new RTX 30 series card, specifically the ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3080 GAMING 10G. And my question is: Will it fit in the Corsair 220T case? I know that the clearance is 300mm and the card is 318mm, but from what I've seen with other long cards it should fit. Thanks for any replies! :sunglasse
  25. Hi, I have a 465x Case and an MSI RTX 2070 Super that I desperately want to vertically mount (it looks so cool) but I'm concerned about how close to the glass the GPU will be, I know the case supports vertical mounting but will it actually be safe for the card heat wise? My card already hits 75 degrees when gaming heavily.