• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 25 results

1. Pretty straight forward, go to download the 4.17.244 update and it gets hung up on the setup configuration window. I've stopped and restarted the download two or three times and it did the same thing with the last three updates. However, after a few days each of the updates would disappear after not updating. I'm stuck on 4.14.179. Would rather not have to uninstall and reinstall the program
  2. Keep getting this message on Windows 11 Home Insider Preview (see attachment for details on build version). Using iCUE version 3.38.61. Let me know if you have any suggestions, Kind Regards,
  3. So, since i restarted my PC earlier, my mouse has been getting detected by ICUE but isnt able to be changed colours. Using windows 10, latest ICUE and the mouse is in a 3.1 slot. Tried restarting and re plugging it, to no avail.
  4. Hallo Zusammen, seit einiger Zeit habe ich das Problem, dass ich nicht über die Version 3.10.125 komme. Die "iCUESetup_3.32.80_release.msi" bekomme ich zwar runtergeladen, aber nach der Ausführung passiert nichts mehr. Es hängt sich auch nicht auf zeigt mir der Task Manager. Nach einiger Zeit kommt eine Meldung der Installer reagiert nicht mehr "retry" or "cancel" bringt beides nichts. Kann mir einer helfen? Gruß, Zarlo068
  5. Both 3.34.161 and 3.34.170 do not recognize my Commander Pro. If roll back to 3.32.80 iCue sees my Commander Pro, but now none of my scripts work as they have been "updated". I have around 50 scripts, and really don't wish to recreate all of them, so can you please release some fixed software that will both read my scripts AND see the Commander Pro?
  6. basically the title. I have uninstalled iCUE and removed everything corsair from pc and iv gone through the regedit and removed all item with corsair or iCUE in the name, but i still cant install iCUE because im told i have an older version installed. Please any help would be appreciated.
  7. So, My Rig contains a k70 mk.2, MM800 RGB mouse mat, Glaive Mouse, ST100, Vengeance Pro RGB ram (2 are the dummy sticks), 5 LL 120 RGB fans, and 4 LED expansion strips. I have the fans and LED strips running off of a Commander Pro and LED lighting hub. The problem here is not setting up. Everything is wired correctly and works and lights up properly. Whole setup looks Unbelievable. My issue is what seems to be a completely and totally random disconnection of devices. When the disconnection happens, I loose control of the Mouse, the mouse mat turns off, and seconds later all of my devices in the case flicker to RGB rainbow, and reloads My default profile on all devices and everything is back connected again. Oddly enough, the k70 does not disconnect EVER, and the ST100 is sometimes the same though it does go out once in a while. It doesn't seem to be related to performance, as this actually happens more when idle than while under load in any way. thought it has happened several times while gaming which really gets annoying for both myself and my teammates. Again, this actually seems to happen randomly, as I've had it happen frequently in some cases, but at times it won't do it for almost a day or so, at least that I notice. I'm just curious if anyone else has this issue. I assume that this is most likely a Software issue, and have tried EVERYTHING on the hardware end to fix this issue with no luck. Just grasping at straws I guess
  8. Yet another iCue software issue... The previous software update seems to have bricked my ST100 headset stand... The newest update to 3.31.81 has fixed nothing, and I still have a $50-$60 paperweight. I have tried to go back to an older version, back to when I know it worked, but still nothing. When I boot up my computer, the ST100 will not even light up, I can manually get the LEDs to turn on by unplugging it and plugging it back in, but at the end of the day, the computer does not recognize it, and iCue doesn't think it exists either. Both of the USB pass-throughs do not work either since the previous 3.30.97 software version that killed it in the first place. I have sent an inquiry into Corsair and have not received any info back. Honestly at this point, I don't really think I will, there seems to be a list a mile long of customers of the Corsair products that have issues, and Corsair does nothing about it.... Can the forum provide anything for me to try? This point I am wondering if its something permanently wrong with the ST100 with how it doesn't boot up. I searched to try and find just the driver for the ST100, and I was unable to locate that. Granted I do not even know if that would remotely fix anything at this point.
  9. So, I'm having some issues with StreamlabsOBS and iCUE, when I start OBS, I cannot capture desktop audio, so I saw some videos and uninstalled the iCUE software, when I did this, OBS could capture the desktop audio perfectly, I use an HS70, and I need the software to see the battery level, change some EQ settings, if there's anything I could do to fix this conflicting issue, tell me pls. edit: started happening after the last update
  10. I just bought the new Dark Core RGB Pro SE mouse a couple weeks back and I love it overall. However, this has been happening ever since I got it. It seems to add another (1) almost every time I load up my PC or power on my mouse. I'm not sure if it's really having a negative impact on anything, but it's a little annoying and definitely seems like an error. Is there a fix for this? Also, when I start up Minecraft, my mouse lighting freezes, and then shuts off. The light just below the scroll wheel is flashing yellow periodically, but I don't know what it means. All other functionality on the mouse works and it's on the right profile because my rebinds work, but I have to turn it off and back on again in order to get the lighting to work. I use my mouse in wireless mode too. Any help for either of these issues would be super appreciated! Cheers!
  11. Hi, When I plugged both my mouse and keyboard in to do some changes recently, I noticed even before I opened iCUE that they both had totally different profiles set than I had set the previous day. When I opened iCUE it had deleted all of the onboard storage. In addition, now it will not allow me to create new onboard storage profiles. It only allows me/gives me the option to create the profiles that are only stored on the computer. This is so frustrating! Now I cannot use any other device if I want to keep my profiles. How do I get iCUE to create new onboards? Do I need to factory reset? Keyboard: K55 non-RGB Red Mouse: Ironclaw RGB wired
  12. I am really happy with ICUE so far. I was able to link my MB to it together with my RAM and managed to make a really cool Cyberpunk 2077 themed profile. However... Every time I launch Tarkov, it crashes. 1. No other game or software causes this 2. I have removed AURA sync and only use AURA GPU to make sure that stays a certain colour 3. after it crashes, in the menu bottom left (don't know what it's called) the ICUE logo pops up 3 to 5 times and when you hoover your cursor over them they magically disapear 4. simply resetting the program does not work, point 3 keeps happening and my motherboard will not be recognised anymore 5. I tried the fix of removing the "ASUS" folder from installation folder 6. reinstalling the software has not worked so far 7. reinstalling tarkov has not worked 8. "Enable SDK" is unchecked 9. ICUE software version: 3.27.68 and RAM latest available this point of time. so after it crashes I can't get it to work anymore. after I close tarkov I can't get it to work. the only thing I can do is restart and it will work until I feel like playing tarkov. Has anybody found a fix for this? thanks for taking time to respond in advance
  13. So in my case, I have 3 Corsair LL120 Fans. I installed these in my case about 6-7 months ago. Over this time I've encountered no problems with the lighting, and I've consistently switched between effects. About a month ago I started noticing that the lighting of one of the fans was flickering slightly, but returned to how it was, so I thought nothing of it. At the moment, I have them set to white, and they are linked to my H100i Platinum. However, part of the lighting on the LL fans has just completely stopped. One whole fan is working, then only half of the LEDs on the next fan work, then on the last fan none are working. All the fans of the H100i work however, as well as the lighting on the pump. I have reason to believe this is not an issue with the fans, as sometimes when I boot up my PC, such as yesterday (13/03/20), when all 3 fans were working perfectly, and the RGB was as normal. I have ensured that my windows is fully updated, as I originally thought somehow this might be the problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
  14. Hello. Im running an H115i that frequently gets stuck on the wrong higher temperature reading, so after playing a game and the loop cools down, the software continues to sit at the higher temp causing the fans to stay at higher RPM. Up until now, I've had to go into settings each time, manually restart iCUE, and occasionally reconfigure the profile as it sometimes resets itself to default values. Normally I just consider it a minor annoyance and deal with it, however more recently when I went to reset it, i noticed that my H115i appeared in iCUE twice, with separate profiles and temperature readings in both. after restarting iCUE I'm now stuck with a single profile that shows up as "H115i(1)." Any ideas? for either issue
  15. Built a new PC yesterday. Wired everything together and even without an OS all of my lighting was working with the default Rainbow effect. Once I installed my OS, updated my BIOS, updated my GPU I decided to finally install iCue software to be able to customize my lights. Once I downloaded iCue v3.24.52, that's where everything went horribly wrong. All of my RGB light strips stopped working (x4), 3 out of the 5 LL-120 RGB lights stopped lighting up and my Corsair SPEC Omega RGB case RGB stopped working. I than started hearing a constant USB disconnect/reconnect sound and it would see some of my missing peripherals for a second than it would disappear and reappear constantly. I talked to Corsair support in total for a couple of hours and despite trying to rewire things multiple times in different configurations they deemed my Commander Pro to be faulty as things plugged directly into it caused the disconnect/reconnect bug. I am getting a new Commander PRO in today and I have drawn out a diagram of how my lighting setup will be wired using Zotty's CORSAIR RGB Hardware and iCUE Eco-System FAQ guide. I will also be re-installing Windows 10 Pro. I was wondering if there is anything here I am doing wrong which could of possibly been the reason why everything got destroyed by iCue. Any responses will be greatly appreciated.
  16. I have a k95 rgb platinum keyboard, and I found that when recording a action, and saving the action in the actions library, the action is assigned automatically to the ESC key, making its impossible to use. This is solved by deleting the action from the library or closing the iCUE.
  17. Recently I have purchased 6 of the new QL120 fans. However, the performance tab is missing from the software, so I can't control fan speed. All the lights on the fans work and the fans all spin fine, but they run a little loud and I want to change them. I have read many forum posts about this subject, and none of them seem to work.
  18. Hello there! I have a corsair K70 LUX and I've been through some trouble with iCUE for a few weeks(on Windows 10). If I open my task manager, I can see that the software is running, but it doesn't appear on my taskbar. If I try to launch it again nothing happens, even though the process is showing as running on task manager. I can't access the GUI and the keyboard can only show the light scheme saved on hardware. I've tried reinstalling iCUE but it didn't work. So, by taking a look at other posts on some other sites and here as well, I tried to go look for my logs, and here's what I found: 2019-10-17T13:49:29 I cue.init: iCUE version: 3.19.120 2019-10-17T13:49:29 I cue.init: Updates server: https://www3.corsair.com/software/CUE_V3/ 2019-10-17T13:49:29 I cue.init: Build type: Public Release 2019-10-17T13:49:29 I cue.init: Applicaiton ID: 1604 2019-10-17T13:49:29 W cue.locale: Cannot find dir for qt *.qm files 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.init.font: Using Regular text font family: "Open Sans" 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.init.font: Using Title text font family: "Gotham Bold" 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.hid_device_detector: Start worker thread. 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.session: Locked changed to false 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.session.win: Will notify 'connected changed to' with delay 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.session: Local changed to true 2019-10-17T13:49:30 W cue.sensors.storage: SensorInfo load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2019-10-17T13:49:30 W cue.clink.configuration_manager: Cooling storages load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.profiles.folders.tree: Profile order deserialization started: "C:\\Users\\joseg\\AppData\\Roaming\\Corsair\\CUE/profiles/tree.cueprofileorder" 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.profiles.folders.tree: Profile order deserialization finished: "C:\\Users\\joseg\\AppData\\Roaming\\Corsair\\CUE/profiles/tree.cueprofileorder" 2019-10-17T13:49:30 W cue.clink.ocp.storage: OcpSettings load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2019-10-17T13:49:30 W cue.clink.device.hw_lightings: Old hardware lightings load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2019-10-17T13:49:30 W cue.clink.device.hw_lightings: Hardware lightings load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2019-10-17T13:49:30 W cue.dashboard.widget_provider: Widget data storage load failed: Could not detect cereal root node - likely due to empty or invalid input 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.actions.macro.win: Init time: 0.402644 (init: 2.7e-06 reset: 0.0019828 ) 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.llaccess: Northbridge: AMD unknown 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.llaccess: Southbridge: unknown 2019-10-17T13:49:30 I cue.llaccess: Slot count: 2 Does anyone know some sort of solution to this? By the way, when I'm on linux it works just fine using ckb-next (since Corsair isn't kind enough to port it's software xD)
  19. Hi, ive been trying to install icue for the last hour now and i can't for the life of me figure it out here are the error logs I've been given, any advice is appreciated. MSI (s) (80:24) [21:56:52:727]: Running installation inside multi-package transaction C:\Users\Steven\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi MSI (s) (80:24) [21:56:52:727]: Grabbed execution mutex. MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:730]: Resetting cached policy values MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:730]: Machine policy value 'Debug' is 0 MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:730]: ******* RunEngine: ******* Product: C:\Users\Steven\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi ******* Action: ******* CommandLine: ********** MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:731]: Machine policy value 'DisableUserInstalls' is 0 MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:738]: Note: 1: 2203 2: C:\WINDOWS\Installer\inprogressinstallinfo.ipi 3: -2147287038 MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:741]: SRSetRestorePoint skipped for this transaction. MSI (s) (80:D4) [21:56:52:743]: MainEngineThread is returning 2 MSI (s) (80:24) [21:56:52:743]: No System Restore sequence number for this installation. === Verbose logging started: 10/21/2019 21:56:52 Build type: SHIP UNICODE 5.00.10011.00 Calling process: C:\Users\Steven\AppData\Local\Temp\MSI26715\InstallerGui.exe === MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: Resetting cached policy values MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: Machine policy value 'Debug' is 0 MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: ******* RunEngine: ******* Product: C:\Users\Steven\Downloads\iCUESetup_3.21.88_release.msi ******* Action: ******* CommandLine: ********** MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: Client-side and UI is none or basic: Running entire install on the server. MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:714]: Grabbed execution mutex. MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:717]: Cloaking enabled. MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:717]: Attempting to enable all disabled privileges before calling Install on Server MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:717]: Incrementing counter to disable shutdown. Counter after increment: 0 MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:752]: Decrementing counter to disable shutdown. If counter >= 0, shutdown will be denied. Counter after decrement: -1 MSI © (5C:D8) [21:56:52:753]: MainEngineThread is returning 2 === Verbose logging stopped: 10/21/2019 21:56:52 ===
  20. Hallo, hatte jemand so ein Problem? Ich bin schon am verzweifeln. Ich habe iCue komplett neue installiert mehrmals. Sogar Win 10 wurde neue aufgesetzt. Es zeigt mir einfach nichts an. An was kann es liegen? Kann auch mein Protokoll hier hochladen. https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-e36394-1570742527.png.html
  21. mahlzeit! habe folgendes problem. gestern hat mein pc das neue win 10 update geladen und installiert, jetzt erkennt icue kein gerät mehr (habe die k70 tastatur, das rgb hard-mousepad und das rgb void). habe schon icue de- und neu installiert, leider ohne erfolg. :/
  22. Today my corsair scimitar macros stopped working after the latest windows update. I saw the program wasn't up to date, so i decided to update, (I was still on CUE, didn't even know ICUE was a thing). It proceeded to uninstall my graphics drivers crashing the wow game I had open, and stopping display on 1 of my 2 monitors. I didn't realize it had done that at the time, so i restarted my pc, and disconnected my devices to no avail. Only upon updating my display adapter drivers did i get my monitor back, and only after seeing my Nvidia Gefore experience program gone some time later did i notice my graphics drivers were reset to the version they were when i purchased my pc. It appears im not the only one with this issue: I have since performed over a dozen clean installs, pc restarts, and various driver updates, and ICUE still has not opened once. Whenever I select it, it loads briefly, and I can see the program open in my task manager, but it is nowhere to be found. Anyone have this issue, or know a fix?
  23. was using a really old version of ICUE today morning and decided to uninstall it and reinstall the newer version to play Blair Witch. After the install I started ICUE but nothing really happens, looking at task manager it seems to be running fine but the app won't open up. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and deleting old ICUE files with multiple restarts but still no progress or fixes. Anyone know whats up?
  24. So. My Corsair k95 just arrived recently, after battling with the software for over two hours, I have come to one of two realizations. either the software is ridiculously broken, or I am inept. Here's my most aggravating problem: It kind of bundles into two slightly separated problems. 1. My current profile with switch to the default profile without prompt, even though i've cleared all of the "Link profile to a program" options. 2. Importing other peoples profiles flat out doesn't work. after importing a .cuefolder file, ICUE crashes. once it's rebooted it loads the profiles i'm trying to import, but once I open up the list of profiles, I see this: The three profiles with the sd card looking icons are just the default profiles that the keyboard comes with, and whenever I try to switch to them, within 10 seconds the profile just switches back to the default one anyway. I really need some help, I'm really unhappy with my experience so far. I really hope its just me and not the actual software that's just that inept.
  25. Hey, Ich habe gestern ausersehen meine Festplatte geschrottet, nur leider befand sich auf der Festplatte Corsair iCUE. Wenn ich jetzt Corsair iCUE wieder Installieren möchte auf meiner Haupt-SSD kommt dieser Fehler: https://imgur.com/a/JIv1VWE Würde mich über hilfe freuen. LG Nexx0n