• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 15 results

1. Hi new here, please direct me elsewhere if this is the wrong place for software feedback. If there is a way to recover lost work, then I am looking for troubleshooting advice, but I assumed it's gone forever. I like to make gif slide shows in the icue screen setup section. The screen list galleries are a time consuming and manual process to make. It doesn't import gifs with their full duration as default, so one has to manually set each one. The dragging system to move the files around make it easy to overshoot placement and difficult to find where you are moving the gif to in a long list. These could be improved for quality of life, but I like the result enough to be willing to work with the system as is. My key concern here is that the X button takes up about 15% of the space of the small gallery button. Upon pressing it, there is no additional warning to prevent you from accidentally deleting 5+ hours of work. Please add a confirmation box to ensure that you really want to delete a gallery.
  2. I WISH TO ICUE NEUEXS ADD PLUGIN FOR PS5 NINTENDO XBOX ?
  3. Hi Corsair & Community! I've been using my K70 Mini for several weeks, and I have a lot of constructive criticism to provide 🙂 I feel like this is a good board, that with some adjustments can be great. What makes the K70 Mini a good 60% board? * 🔥Hotswap. I'm really thrilled to see a major peripheral manufacturer like Corsair adopting hotswap sockets! In 2023 I'd wager a lot of customers expect any OEM profile board to come with hotswap. Low profile boards are a different beast, hotswap is not always possible or reasonable (ex: Cherry Ultra Low Profile switches) * 🚨RGB. This board has very good lighting. I've got the black model, and the contrast of the PBT keycaps with the backlight renders the legends very readable. The RGB accent ring is also pretty awesome 🙂 iCUE adds even more customizability, and it's pretty awesome to leverage the new murals feature. * ⏱️Super low latency wireless. Slipstream wireless is an awesome addition! Polling rate with Slipstream is faster than many wired keyboards on the market! * 🦷Bluetooth. This is incredibly valuable for devices that may not have an accessible USB-A port, such as smartphones and Macs. * ⭐Customizability. Ability to swap an accent bar, in addition with all the customizability of macros and RGB is awesome 🙂 Customizability is not as good as it could be though, because the sockets are only 3-Pin compatible. What could make the K70 Mini a great 60% board? In addition to everything listed above: * 5️⃣ 5-Pin Hotswap. This would allow for a wider range of switches that are only available in 5 pin variants, such as the Cherry MX Black with Clear Top (Nixies). * 🦷Bluetooth improvements. The current K70 mini uses Bluetooth 4.2, which has had reliability issues with Mac, randomly disconnecting and reconnecting when other Bluetooth peripherals are used. Perhaps this issue can be solved partially with a firmware update, but getting a newer Bluetooth revision would also be great, especially since many other wireless boards use Bluetooth 5 or 5.1. * ➕More Accessories. Offer more colors for your PBT keycap sets and accent bars. green, orange, purple, etc * 🪛Screw-in Stabilizers with better lube. Simply adding some Krytox 205g0 to the stock stabilizers instantly improved their sound on my model. Getting screw-in stabs would also be a nice touch. What could make the K70 Mini a fantastic 60% board? In addition to everything listed above: * 🔉Case foam. This is steadily becoming more common on boards in this price point. Foam both above and below the PCB * 💻Compatibility with iCUE for Chromebook. It would be great to add this, so that Chromebook or Steam Deck can customize their keyboard settings. * ⬇️ South facing LEDs. This would allow for greater keycap compatibility, such as cherry profile caps. * ⛔Tournament mode, or ability to disable macro recording. This would be a great addition. I know the K70 TKL has a dedicated switch to run the keyboard in a default configuration. Having something like this in the iCUE software, or to disable macro recording would be really nice. * 🪜Dual level feet. Self explanatory. What could make the K70 Mini a legendary 60% board? In addition to everything listed above: * 📖Add QMK & VIA support. Many enthusiast boards on the market support QMK/VIA. Adding these would allow for pretty much infinite customization by the community 🙂 * Gasket mounting. This is a feature that is frequently seen on high-end enthusiast grade boards. Hope this feedback can be of use to your product team. Would love to see a new revision of this board with improvements :)
  4. As title. Corsair iCue needs an option to regulate fans based on CPU temp & and & GPU temp I'm using an H150i Elite LCD and I'm using the default fan curve that uses the water temp to calibrate the case's fans speed. This is really good for CPU temp but there are some scenarios that it's not good for GPU. Sometimes when I play a non demanding games for CPU like Portal RTX, my 4090 is pushing 500W of hot air into the case but the CPU is nearly idling with a very low water temp. In this condition my GPU is suffering the hot while the fans are barely spinning because the water temp is not that hot. Ok, I can use the GPU temp to regulate the fan speed but if I do so I have the opposite problem when rendering or using tasks that are heavy on the CPU but not on the GPU. I think that iCue should add an option to condition fan speed based on water temp (for CPU) and GPU temp. We need an AND condition and not an OR condition here. 🙂
  5. Hello! I have been using my Nexus for a while now and the software updates have been very good so far. Only I would like to have 1 option added.Could you make a separate color button for the temperature text? Because when the graph is full you can't see what the temperature is. In the image 'problem' you can see what I mean. In the image 'solution' you can see what I would like to see. Each circled color is a separate button in the software, so you can give the name + temperature + graph a different color. Hopefully this is possible!
  6. I ran into a problem yesterday that I've been trying to fix. As soon as I turned on my PC to go to my classes I noticed that the mute light on my mic was on. When I pressed the button on my headset to unmute my mic, the voice feedback said 'Mic Feedback On/Off'. This kept happening and I was unable to physically unmute my mic. I then quit iCue and my mic unmuted itself, however, when I reopened iCue my mic went back to being muted and the same issue occurred. After this I'd like to think I tried everything: -Uninstalled and reinstalled Corsair HID -Uninstalled and reinstalled audio drivers -Uninstalled and reinstalled iCue *After uninstalling the drivers/software I restarted my PC each time What was odd was the mic was unmuted after I reinstalled iCue and I thought it was fixed, but I still didn't want to test my luck with the button on the headset itself. I wake up this morning to go to class and iCue starts up as normal and I see the red light on my mic and the button is still having the same issue. I'm fairly sure the mic feedback option is only supposed to occur when the button is held, but it is changing regardless of it being pressed/held. I am on iCue version 3.33.246. This is very agitating because if I want to use my microphone I need to quit iCue. If you need any more information let me know, thank you.
  7. I use the iCUE software with your Commander Pro and H100i v2. Windows 11. Bugs/problems in version 4.18.209: - If getting windows blue screen all profiles are lost and I have to use a lot of time setting everything up again. THIS MUST BE FIXED!!!! This error makes the my whole setup useless. What's the point using a lot of time making my computer silent and then all is gone??!?!?!?!!?!? This have happened to me two times now. - Often I have to restart the iCUE service because it stops responding to sensor changes. THIS MUST BE FIXED!!!!!! - Why can I only choose presets "quiet" and "extreme" for my H100 pump?. Either the pump is running at full speed all the time, or it wont run at full speed when needed!!!! Why cant I create my own profile for the pumps as well? - When setting up dashboard, If I change the window width all groups are placed below each other. If I place them beside each other is because I wont them to stay that way!!!!!!! - Is it possible for you to detect max fan rpm? If so, why not use % when setting up new fan profiles? Its annoying that I must know max rpm when setting up profiles.
  8. Hallo, ich habe mir das HS80 Wireless gekauft und bin auch soweit überzeugt. 😁 Aber auch wenn mir die Stimme sagt Mic Feedback off, ich höre mich immer selbst. Nur wenn ich das Mikrofon hochgeklappt habe ist das Feedback wirklich aus (und natürlich auch das gesamte Mikrofon). Erst dachte ich es liegt an Dolby Atmos. Aber auch nach der Deaktivierung bleibt das Problem. Auch wenn ich in iCue den "Nebenton" ausschalte ändert sich nichts. iCue sowie das Headset haben die neusten Updates. Gibt es eine Möglichkeit das Feedback komplett auszuschalten? Denn so ist das HS80 für mich leider nicht zu gebrauchen. ☹️
  9. The functionality is already there. Unless I am missing something and it already exists it would be really nice to be able to create our own button folders. For the K100 there is a "Show G-Keys" which already acts like a folder for macro buttons, but you can't add this anywhere else aside from the default K100 page. There is a lot of things that would be nice to be able to do ourselves. Including the volume sliders and DPI button folders. It is beyond me as to why we cannot put these on any pages we like or why we cannot create button folders. It is so much easier to go though folders for some grouped macros other than swiping pages and pages to find the ones you want. There is so much more that can be done with this, but you have to have certain products to get access to certain buttons which are then locked to the default pages they come with on said product, there are just certain buttons on all the different panels I have that I'd like to have one one or two pages in my own layout, but I am stuck with a limited amount of said buttons and they're stuck on certain pages with buttons I don't want. Please make this a possibility for these extra "hidden" buttons to be placed by our own accord and let us have as many of them as we want and on whatever pages we want. The image attached is for anyone who may not have access to see this "Show G-Keys" buttons which essentially acts like a macro button folder where you can assign multiple macro keys inside of a folder where you can return our of to the previous page, instead of swiping to another.
  10. Hi all, Just a little Quality of Life suggestion. Could we get the ability to create sub-folders for the ACTIONS and ACTIONS LIBRARY, and the LIGHTING EFFECTS and LIGHTINGS LIBRARY, these rapidly get out of hand when creating custom mapping zones and complex lighting effects. I think this would greatly help everyone create awesome profiles.
  11. For voice prompts there seems to be an addition of phrases regarding mic feedback. Is there a way I can have it so only mic on/off is played for voice prompts? Thanks.
  12. Self Explanatory but I would like if mouse macros were given the ability to be set within X and Y parameters and that the mouse moves to a coordinate within said parameters (for absolute) or move a random amount of X or Y within the parameters (for relative). Basically add the ability to make mouse movements random within the macro creator.
  13. Gasis

Mic feedback off

When turning the headset on I often have no microphone feedback and have to slide it's volume on iCue to be able to hear myself. Also happened when already turned on but I didn't notice why. (edit: happens when I mute the mic) I have 3 iCue profiles which all have feedback volume enabled at half. Thank you for your help Ps: I run dual screen if it's any useful. (edit: noticed strange behaviour with the mute function when auto-switching between profiles.)
  14. I like the dashboard as a central place to monitor my system. However, there are a few things which would make it a lot better if they could be improved. Duplicate/redundant sensors for ASUS motherboards ASUS Prime X570-Pro is showing duplicates for many fans/temps. Would be great if the detection could be improved or at least give the option to permanently remove/rename sensors. Processor core temperatures for AMD CPU's Ryzen 7 3700X just shows package temp. Would be nice if we could get the processor/core temperatures to show up here. Empty DRAM panel bug There is a "ghost" DRAM panel with no title and just has my DRAM timing information. This comes and goes and I'm not sure why. iCue SPACE position Would be cool if there was the ability to move this to another monitor or perhaps choose left/right of the screen. Thanks!
  15. I have extremely large hands and have problem to get mouse, i was using razer death adder and even that i did hold only with finger tips, or i was loosing grip during game, or all the sudden hold mouse differently as weird as it sounds. I was long time searching for larger mouse, which don't weight more than 105g and isn't laser. And has width at least 80mm, so i was glad when i saw this product. On length i have 19 cm hands and 12 cm width, this mouse is like 127, or 130 if i remember correctly on length. So to my review: It is all hard to describe, how grip feels etc. hope you get it. -it could be longer: my fingers on right side overreaching and if i hold it with rubber grips, when it is meant to, i have to bend my figers little, while i would rather have them relaxed in normal position. -it could be higher on right side, left side is higher, where is thumb and it is not needed :mad: , but on the left side i barely fit ring finger and pinky together. -width is not what it seems, yet there was mouse has 80mm or so on width, but there is comfortable hole under side mouse button, where manufacturer intended that mouse will be held, but if i held it here, mouse all the sudden starts to feel very slim, there is slope from this place down, but it is inclined and it is not comfortable to hold mouse there + there is less grip So when i put thumb into that hole indended where mouse is supposed to be held, than i have to bend my ring finger and pinky even more. -also it is hard to press middle mouse button and if you use it for scrolling in rts, it is difficult to press it again shortly after previous press Now i think about it, to describe that feeling, when i hold mouse at parts which are intended for grip like that spot for thumb under buttons, it is like holding mouse only at front and almost no grip at any other part of the mouse and yet it is worse because end of the mouse is sticking out and you to more stretch your fingers. In conclusion, it is not worst shape, but i am so unsure, i will probably have to return this product. It far from comfortable for me and grip is like 60-70% I don't have good control. I will test it out yet, but... I just have bad luck, i was waiting years for mouse i can use and still can't find it. I should have born after 20 years, when you 3d print mouse exaclty for your hand...