Corsair Community

Corsair Frame by Frame is a small program i wrote that allows the user to create moving pixel art with ease.

attachment.php?attachmentid=24052&stc=1&d=1453755883

All you have to do is make the frames of the image you want and hit output frames. Then import the lighting files in to CUE and assign them to the correct keys.

I will be recording a video explaining how to use it late.

Initial Release

Added Gkeys 1-18 and Esc + F1-12

Outputs all lighting effects to one file.

CFF.thumb.png.237d7778d6879b709bbdc772134c9221.png

Corsair Frame by Frame 1.0.3.zip

Nice work mate!

I had a similar thought about a program like this but obviously never followed it through at all.

One of the ideas I had at the time was the ability to import 25x7 pixel .gifs any ideas if it would be achievable?

it sounds possible with enough time and work.

Nice work mate!

I had a similar thought about a program like this but obviously never followed it through at all.

One of the ideas I had at the time was the ability to import 25x7 pixel .gifs any ideas if it would be achievable?

That should be do able. ill try to implement something after i get it to export as one large profile and not one large lighting list.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice work mate!

I was looking for something like this! If anyone finds/makes it please post it!

Archived