Corsair Community

Void Wireless Device

scotth

I did alot of searching and.. I'm just not finding the answers I need. I have the Void Wirelesss yellow jacket headset, when I first plugged them in my pc automatically downloaded the drivers with windows update (was succesful ) and after some gaming my friend said the mic sounded a bit sketch so I decided to get the CUE client..and then all hell went loose. I can finally get the headphones paired with the donger but my main issue is when I go to playback devices in my audio settings, I cant find Void wireless in the selection.. I can't choose it to be my audio source but the driver says its connected and everything. What did I honestly miss.. and after I got the CUE, when it tries to downloading the driver with windows update, it fails every time.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ccnx1v.jpg

From the first screenshot it looks like the driver isn't installed correctly for the USB headset.

I'd try a different USB port and see whether it gets it working. If not, open Device Manager, and see whether there are any entries which have a warning icon next to it. If it does and it is the headset, right click it then press properties and copy+paste the device status from the general tab.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem.

"If not, open Device Manager, and see whether there are any entries which have a warning icon next to it. If it does and it is the headset, right click it then press properties and copy+paste the device status from the general tab."

I did it.

Spanish:

Windows no puede comprobar la firma digital de los controladores necesarios para este dispositivo. Puede que un cambio de hardware o software reciente haya instalado un archivo que no está firmado correctamente, está dañado o es software malintencionado de un origen desconocido. (Código 52)

English (google traductor)

Windows can not verify the digital signature of the drivers required for this device. Maybe a change of hardware or software updates a file that is not signed correctly been installed , damaged or malicious software from an unknown source . ( Code 52 )

I don't work for Corsair but the driver verification issue in CUE is known.

Some have resolved their issue by trying older versions of CUE they had previously installed.

The causes for it could be anything. Have you tried opening the .cat file located in the CUE/drivers/audio folder? Are the digital signatures ok?

Hello Toasted, Sorry I didn't figured out you werent working for Corsair.

I looked into the .cat file like you asked, I just don,t know what do you mean by if the signature are ''Okay''.

Everything seems pretty normal.

I hope I'll get in touch with someone soon, I'm starting to feel bummed out about an 150$ headset that don't work properly!

Thanks again Toasted.

When you open the .cat file, Click "View Signature" under the general tab and it should say whether the Digital Signature is ok or not.

@Zheren

The headsets should work fine with the CUE drivers if you disable driver enforcement before booting into Windows.

Steps to do that;

http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

Hello, just to let know that if there's any corsair support crew looking at my problem your last patch didnt fix it.

I bought the headset a month ago and still no fix to this problem.

At the second I install CORSAIR CUE, My headset have no sound and no mic. If I uninstall CUE, Everything is fine.

I have a Corsair K70 RGB and I can't use any of his feature because of the Headset problem.

Please, take a look at our problem... :(

What operating system are you using?

If its Windows 10, was it a clean install or a upgrade from Windows 7/8/8.1?

If it was an upgrade, It may be the problem.

Have you tried installing the older CUE versions? Do any of them work?

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=138472

A clean install of Windows 10 will likely resolve the issue. But that is something suggested last when a fix can't be given or its a OS related problem.

Same problem everytime i update this headset firmwareit corrupts my drivers, i somehow fixed it last time but i can't remember how, getting so sick of this headset, held off updating for months because of fear of it doing this, finally did it thinking surely they would have learnt their lessons by now, but nope. Now im back to the 1-2 hour grind like every single other time trying to learn how to fix it, getting so angry..

Do you get the "Disable enhancements window prompt" when you open playback devices?

You should be able to get it to pop-up by having Discord open then right click the speaker icon > playback devices.

If that doesn't work, open the headset's properties from playback devices and see if you can disable enhancements from there.

Archived