Corsair Community

corsair ironclaw cable is so stiff

empleat

So i got corsair ironclaw and cable is so stiff i put it into bungee, but when i move mouse cable cause resistance and than my mouse cursor moves back, when i release mouse. I used razer death adder, which had more manageable cable. It already takes hours to smooth it, i don't understand why manufacturer break cable, instead rolling it to the circle, so it is smooth........ I have no experience with this cable type, i don't even know if you can smooth it. And that type of bungees which cable hanging from top i don't like. I will have big table so i can put more cable on it, but wtf why ?

It is braided, but I never really directly compared it to my other Corsair mice until now. Yes, it is a little stiffer. That is the funny irony of using a wireless mouse. Once you get used to being unchained, it feels massively restraining to go back to what you were fine on for years before. It charges very quickly, so perhaps you can minimize your cable time with an appropriately timed re-charge. With solid colors the battery lasts me nearly a week. You can cut that down with complex patterns, but you shouldn't be running through it in a day.