Corsair Community

K70 RGB firmware problems

Twisted5576

Hi, not sure if I can get/ it's possible to get help, but I am having problems with my k70 RGB keyboard.

I was using it fine, able to use the media keys and all of the lighting options while putting off a firmware update because I'm a normal human being. But the messages got on my nerves, so I updated the firmware and now the CUE doesn't even recognise the keyboard is plugged in.

I've downloaded the two firmware versions I could find on this website, the problem only seeming to, right now, extend to the fact that I have no idea how to change the firmware in my keyboard, because the CUE doesn't think it's plugged in.

P.S please tell me if I should post somewhere else for this, I just don't know where else right now

I had a message pop up asking me to update the firmware to 1.33, and I foolishly agreed. It climbed all the way to 3%, and climbed no more. I've re-booted multiple times, tried different (bios) switch settings, but 3% is the limit. In the meantime at least I won't have that pesky K70 bothering me any more. It's a dead slab. It doesn't show up in CUE any more, so that's not an avenue, either.

Archived