Corsair Community

ASUS Motherboard Integration *BETA*

I know the feeling on Asus software. I always make a backup of the registry and a backup of the drive. I have learned my lesson the hard way. The more you install and reinstall it seems the worse it gets.

Battleye knocks mine out as well. But I know for a fact it is the asus.dll causing it. Hopefully, they can work it out later on though.

I hope you get it all sorted out though. It is a uphill battle with Asus.

Well, I finally got iCue to work with the motherboard showing but now when I try and start Aura I get a message that says 'AuraService is currently unavailable. Please close Aura and check if AuraServikce is installed and started correctly'. I've tried uninstalling Aura and reinstalling...no difference.

Sigh...always something it seems

and just as I was finishing this comment i caught out of the corner of my eye iCue disappearing from my taskbar, I'm guessing it has quit/crashed....ugh

Hello, I updated iCue and recognized my ASUS X570 TUF Gaming Plus (WiFi) was recognized...wow.

At the beginning I had installed Armoury Crate and not Asus Aura.

When I was changing colors in iCue the only LEDs that responded were the backplates, but the Argb header (that is recognized) doesn't change at all.

Then I tried in Armoury crate to unlink the argb header thinking that maybe it was overriding iCue, but nothing changed.

Then I installed Asus Aura 1.07.79 (without running the software), MoBo still recognized, but same situation can change the backplates but the ARGB header is not responding.

Then I unistalled Armoury Crate, and again same situation.

Then unistalled Asus Aura and reinstalled.

Plugin is in the correct folder.

So whatever I do iCue recognizes my MoBo and recognizes 2 rgb headers and backplate leds, but the header are never responding.

What can it be ?

I read some users saying that argb header is recognized but not working, is it true ? if so for me is useless as my all devices are connected to that port.

Thanks

You were able to get the ARGB header to up? Not just the RGB header?

You were able to get the ARGB header to up? Not just the RGB header?

iCue indicates 2xRGB headers, I was thinking that one was the ARGB (also because in my system I have 1xRGB 12v and 1xARGB 5v).

I have nothing connected to the RGB12V so I have no idea if it works, but I have everything connected to the ARGB5V that it doesn't work. Scrolling in the whole post I saw multiple times indicated that ARGB5V is not yet supported, not sure if this is confirmed, but it seems yes.

Motherboard leds are responding to iCue instead, so the sytem works properly and seems really that there is not support for ARGB5V.

Anyone is able to get ARGB5V working in iCue ? Or it is confirmed that it is not yet supported? And in this case, what's the plan, it is not complicate to address that port and 2 months are from the launch.

Thanks

Any news on ARGB header support? it’s not so complicate and 2 months passed from launch

No news and it's more complicated than you seem to think ... if, that is, they want to do it right.

For example ... configuring the number of LEDs on there. And then the positioning. The Corsair effects are more complex relating to these kinds of things than the Aura (or Mystic Light) effects are.

No news and it's more complicated than you seem to think ... if, that is, they want to do it right.

For example ... configuring the number of LEDs on there. And then the positioning. The Corsair effects are more complex relating to these kinds of things than the Aura (or Mystic Light) effects are.

Support is still planned right? That's all I really need to know.

Well, I finally got iCue to work with the motherboard showing but now when I try and start Aura I get a message that says 'AuraService is currently unavailable. Please close Aura and check if AuraServikce is installed and started correctly'. I've tried uninstalling Aura and reinstalling...no difference.

Sigh...always something it seems

and just as I was finishing this comment i caught out of the corner of my eye iCue disappearing from my taskbar, I'm guessing it has quit/crashed....ugh

I had this issue and believe it fails as you are running the update or installing via the Aura setup.exe It either half installs or pretends to do the job with no result. One instance I had the software appear to be installed but faulty, another go the app was missing from the program files completely. Updated my chipset drivers, reinstalled Aura and restarted PC and got it up and running in iCue no probs and works great. Was supposed to update the BIOS next but that would be like picking a sore tooth with a paperclip after that fiasco.

Well you can start from a simple implementation, setting the number of leds, at the end the peripherals are all connected in parallel to one single port and all the devices do the same effect (having one single port i don’t think how you can address any single device) that is what aura sync is doing, but today we cannot program color patterns, today there are just very few presets.

But atleast having possibility to put a custom light pattern will be fantastic as beginning, and this is not complex, i know what i say and have tested the aura sdk.

Do you know if they are working on this?

• Corsair Employee
Thanks everyone for all your comments and bugs. With the official launch today, we are no longer in beta status. iCUE v3.25+ will now have the plugin packaged with every iCUE update. Please stay tuned as we continue to develop more third party integration.