Corsair Community

Ultimate League of Legends Profile

OUT OF DATE. GO HERE FOR UPDATED VERSION

attachment.php?attachmentid=21862&stc=1&d=1433264060

This is what I personally use for every league game. Its built to be functional over being pretty. There isnt any flashy effects just whats mentioned above.

Hit the Escape Key when the game starts to reset all the timers which will come on when the camps spawn.

Mode switching is broken RN pending future firmware update. So the Esc key wont work.

The Lock Windows key is used to dim the lights on the unused keys to help you better see the keys you need. if you dont want to lock the window keys but still want to dim the lights go to

Profile -> Performance and uncheck the lock Windows key option.

The G Keys helps you call a lane at the speed of light when you are in an annoying normal game. Who wants to Support when you can Mid lol.

I recommend going in to League's hotkey settings and unbinding F9 or else you will get a stupid red box around your game that messes everything up.

Thoughts Comments? Leave them below.

League of Legends.prf

Untitled.thumb.png.3b878271bf1c012aa941d02e1f03b480.png

Make Ultimate Dota 2 Profile please, lol is for little girls

i beg to differ :L even tho Dota came first, LoL is much more balanced and well done than Dota. i had my share of Dota in warcraft 3 before it was a real game.

• 1 month later...

Hey, i just downloaded the profile, and it works fine.

The thing is that the G-Keys are not working, it wont type anything. Its not a big deal, you just might want to have a look at it, or its just me who doesnt know how to install a profile lol.

But awesome profile, thanks for it man! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Just got the K95 and really want to use your layout. It's just the jungle timers are all different now, with camps spawning in at 1:40min and rift herald, baron, ext. A lot has changed! Anyway you could make a more up to date one? Or maybe share how to edit the times so I could do it for everyone else that wants one? Thanks alot! Sorry for grammar, new keyboard is hard to get used to lol. Once again thanks for everything!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived