Corsair Community

Good day, folks!

I was wondering if you guys could help me finding/creating a "fixed" rainbow. I've only found rainbows that fade across the keyboard, but I'd like it to be static. So it's not moving.

I've been through almost all forum pages in here but haven't really found one. Might be me missing some discussions that have the one I'm looking for.

I'm currently using a Nordic layout.

Thanks for taking your time to read and help!

-Atirion

Good day, folks!

I was wondering if you guys could help me finding/creating a "fixed" rainbow. I've only found rainbows that fade across the keyboard, but I'd like it to be static. So it's not moving.

I've been through almost all forum pages in here but haven't really found one. Might be me missing some discussions that have the one I'm looking for.

-Atirion

Take the mega rainbow which is featured on the hall of fame and delete the lighting effect group. It has a static rainbow under it.

Good day, folks!

-Atirion

Hi here's my Rainbow Fixed profile get it if you want

Rainbow Steady.prf

Take the mega rainbow which is featured on the hall of fame and delete the lighting effect group. It has a static rainbow under it.

Hi here's my Rainbow Fixed profile get it if you want

Thanks a lot both of you for great reply's and very quick answers! :D

Archived