Corsair Community

iCue triggering Easy Anti-Cheat

fluffyninja

Hello, I just bought the Corsair Virtuoso RGB Wireless and downloaded iCUE v.3.33.246. But when I try to start up Hell Let Loose, it gives me an error and prevents the game from starting up. Is there anything on my end that I could do to bypass this issue besides shutting iCUE down? Thanks!

501427781_EasyAntiCheatiCUE.PNG.3c153711422c0e5b8aa3dd05bec9b2c6.PNG

This has popped up in the past, but it has never been universal and I am not sure an exact root cause was found. I played a different game that uses EZ Anti-cheat multiple times this week and have not run into this, nor the last time around.

Make sure you list your MB model and any other RGB software (Mystic Lighting, Aura, Fusion, etc) and perhaps if others are seeing this we can find some common elements. Locality may be an issue as well. You don't need to list exactly where you are, but a general regional reference (NA, Europe, Asia, Australia, etc) may be relevant.

I have an ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING and I'm not running any RGB software. And I'm from NA.

I was be able to run Hell Let Loose until today when I installed iCue. I haven't made any other changes to this computer. I can close the iCue and Hell Let Loose would run, but I would have to play without the EQ settings I have set up. Not exactly a deal breaker, but it's definitely a hassle to close iCue just to be able to play Hell Let Loose and then open it again when doing other stuff.

I know you have stated that you are not running any additional RGB software however, last time I ran into this, it was related to the Asus Aura plugin. Have you tried disabling Plugins and maybe even SDK under your iCUE settings? It might be worth a shot... Edited by Johnny_B500

I know you have stated that you are not running any additional RGB software however, last time I ran into this, it was related to the Asus Aura plugin. Have you tried disabling Plugins and maybe even SDK under your iCUE settings? It might be worth a shot...

Disabling plugins and the SDK option seems to fix the issue! Thanks for your help!

• 3 weeks later...
I know you have stated that you are not running any additional RGB software however, last time I ran into this, it was related to the Asus Aura plugin. Have you tried disabling Plugins and maybe even SDK under your iCUE settings? It might be worth a shot...

Thanks mate worked a treat, iRacing happy again now and iCue working as expected

:biggrin: