Corsair Community

Corsair Keyboards with KVM switches?

Cybergooch

I currently have a Logitech G810 keyboard, and have just hooked up to a KVM switch. Although the keyboard functions, it does not store lighting profiles that would allow it to work with a KVM. Worse, Logitech engineers thought it would be a great idea to hard-code a psychedelic animated wave color pattern, which is super-annoying. The only way to stop it is to disable backlighting completely, which as you might guess, defeats the purpose of a backlit keyboard.

Are there any Corsair keyboards that will save color profiles, that would work with a KVM?

Also, I have had at least 3 key lights burn out either the R,G or B components, so they're the wrong color now. Is this a problem with Corsair keyboards as well?

• Corsair Employee
I currently have a Logitech G810 keyboard, and have just hooked up to a KVM switch. Although the keyboard functions, it does not store lighting profiles that would allow it to work with a KVM. Worse, Logitech engineers thought it would be a great idea to hard-code a psychedelic animated wave color pattern, which is super-annoying. The only way to stop it is to disable backlighting completely, which as you might guess, defeats the purpose of a backlit keyboard.

Are there any Corsair keyboards that will save color profiles, that would work with a KVM?

Also, I have had at least 3 key lights burn out either the R,G or B components, so they're the wrong color now. Is this a problem with Corsair keyboards as well?

Hey Cybergooch,

We have plenty of keyboards that can save lighting profiles here. They should not have any issue working with a KVM. RGB failure isn't a common issue, but if it does occur then our 2-year warranty on keyboards will take care of it along with any other issues.