Corsair Community

Where is the H100i or H80i sticky?

Pudfark

Every other Liquid Corsair Cooling Product has a "Sticky" on this Forum,

Except the "i" series.

I have 25 posts here, because No Such Sticky exists.

I believe, I shouldn't have to work so hard to find out,

three weeks later, No Official Written Support for the "i" series.

Folks/Customers shouldn't have to cull through and read dozens of posts in

an attempt to locate a problem similar to theirs, only to find an Unofficial Solution or Recommendation from some unknown person. I have had to cull through the mishmash here for three weeks. What kind of "Support" is that?

Does Corsair Officially Support the "i" series, like the rest of their products?

Specifically, Where? When?

@ pudfark

I have 228 posts on these forums. @ 200 are trying to help people with their problems.

You won't get the answer by asking the same question all over the place. You're beginning to be a nuisance.

So I came up with a plan. (something to do with Coventry) (not the place)

Don't expect any more replies from me til you gain a little patience and understanding. We (the members) are not here to represent Corsair so you can't blame us for Corsair's lack of response. Take a chill pill and watch the forums!!

• Corsair Employee

Pudfark,

Ripshod (thank you for the help by the way) is not a Corsair Employee he donates his time to help other user and we thank him for his help.

But he is correct spamming us will only get you moderated, now that being said and as Ripshod stated the firmware was removed because several users reported it was Bricking their coolers. We are working a new version of the software which was delayed due to some issues found in testing. The Cool Guy is working like a one legged man in a soccer game.:eek: We will release new firmware and software as soon as we can.

And before you ask I cannot speak about what was not released or why it was not released.

I am sorry but we are doing our best to get you all working software and include Windows 8 compatibility. Please give it some more time and if you have a specific issue let us know we will do our best to work around it till we have a better solution.

• 3 weeks later...

Two weeks later and no "Sticky" for "i" series customers.

Everybody who is a customer with a problem is forced to

read every thread/post here to find any info.

Please consider a "Locked Sticky" with updated info for

your loyal customers.

I've been patient for over a month.

Others, as long as three months.

Not having a "sticky" and forcing folks to read

every post/thread here, has the appearance of a stalling tactic.

My H100i cools well, it's just noisy fans bothering me.

I like this product. I don't like not having one single source

of information from a "Corsair Employee". Thank You.

I don't like not having one single source

I'm sorry I just can't help it but bud in.... ::pirate::

like most of us here without the sticky, I am dealing with the same noise problem and using 'search' and direct communication with the tech people I have managed to get the vital info I needed...

Like you said I like Corsair products and I end up having variety of them, and some of them like H100i are relatively new so they haven't accumulated enough resources and movement to establish a proper channel, I believe a little patients will be very rewarding in the end...

Till then happy thoughts.. :laughing:

I'm sorry I just can't help it but bud in.... ::pirate::

like most of us here without the sticky, I am dealing with the same noise problem and using 'search' and direct communication with the tech people I have managed to get the vital info I needed...

Like you said I like Corsair products and I end up having variety of them, and some of them like H100i are relatively new so they haven't accumulated enough resources and movement to establish a proper channel, I believe a little patients will be very rewarding in the end...

Till then happy thoughts.. :laughing:

Well, ya can always make like a flower and bud out.:laughing:

Everybody who is a customer with a problem is forced to

read every thread/post here to find any info.

Please consider a "Locked Sticky" with updated info for

your loyal customers.

My H100i cools well, it's just noisy fans bothering me.

I like this product. I don't like not having one single source

True words my friend.

I have the H100i now since a month, and I'm really starting to get pissed off. The high pitched noise and then no constant source of updates is a real pain.

Also you get many different opinions on what the problem is caused by. I opened a ticket for the high pitched noise thing and they told me it's a problem with the fans (WHICH IT IS) and the will ship out replacements as soon as they tested everything. I tried to run the H100i with different fans and yes the noise was gone. but i won't spend 60 bucks on replacement fans because Corsair didn't test their product well enough. AND YES, my LED just died down, this product is just ridiculously bad and the release was rushed by half a year...

Howdy Killeg,

After reading your post, I took a look at the "color" of my pump

LED...it's now a dull pink looking color, instead of a bright white color.

Seems this is more than a fan issue.

Now, I really know why they don't have a "sticky".

Oh, joy and fun....now off to update my RMA.

personally i think theres an overabundance of references commenting on the fan problem already posted where a sticky would be simply repetitive .

every user posts their own thread[rightfully so] regarding their problem so theres actually plenty of threads each having already addressed by corsair.

everyone wants results but things do take time

Archived