Corsair Community

M65 Pro RGB Elite gaming mouse

AgentHunk

I am still having left click issues both having to click more than once and clicking twice....

I do not know if the mouse is a defect or not but,I cannot afford the mail and delivery route and am homeless......

I spent 60+ bucks on christmas for this mouse hoping that I would not experience a mouse that has clicking issues.....

I don't want to get another one..I would rather have twice what I paid for it in cash in return if this problem gets any worse.....

I do not have the time to take it apart and fix it....it is a waste of time to me when I can game and do things ....

I have the little screwdrivers but I cannot find a specific video on how to fix the M65 Gaming RGB Elite.....I um don't even know what to do....

I don't know what the problem is with the clickers inside or the software..but I have already slammed it over 9 times now down on the mouse pad hard...I may just stop doing that.but I don't like my money being taken by a company that makes product that is advertised to be flawless and perfect...

Hi,

When I had bought my M65 RGB back in 2015? I got a firmware fix from Corsair for the same issue.

I am assuming, the issue is the same again. I also have the issue now with my old M65 RGB.

Already sent James from Corsair a private message in the hopes that he can get it sorted.

I can tell you, it's not a physical issue inside the mouse. It for sure is software related.

I do not know what damage may already be done...by the times i slammed it down upon my mouse pad....

but yesterday I saw a bunch of warning warning warning warning warning warning warning warning warning in that order in the icue menu tab under mouse settings in yellow icon ...