Corsair Community

The Division 2 SDK effects?

Astral85

The iCUE SDK effects are a little weird, who makes them? Red when taking damage and the flashing white/green when replenishing health is cool but otherwise it's static green, an almost invisible white or no lighting at all. Not to mention the keyboard lighting is barely visible. Oh I do get the orange and white Division "theme" occasionally too.

TL;DR - The Division 2's code isn't calling the correct profile names and some of the profiles are missing lighting effects.

Take a look at this post I found on Reddit a few days ago. I followed the instructions as was able to get the lighting effects working on my K70 and customized the profiles to enable lighting on my H115i Platinum RGB.

Edited by L33T5ON

TL;DR - The Division 2's code isn't calling the correct profile names and some of the profiles are missing lighting effects.

Take a look at this post I found on Reddit a few days ago. I followed the instructions as was able to get the lighting effects working on my K70 and customized the profiles to enable lighting on my H115i Platinum RGB.

Oh cool, thanks for the info! I will check that out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Still an issue it seems, used to work well in the beginning for me but now 90% of the time TD2 is just dark. No white/orange while playing, the best I get is the odd bright green flash from the fans and then all dark again.