Corsair Community

Vengeance RGB Pro

Bhaalspawn

@Bhaalspawn Mystic Light is listed on their microsite for the product - https://www.corsair.com/uk/en/vengeance-rgb-pro-memory

To paraphrase, it looks like you took the best RAM on the market, and made it better ;): Now they look really purdy for a case like some competitor-chips, and with plans of over 4600MHz, there's never been a better time to get a new PC.

Edited by Hyncharas

My bad. i saw Asus Aura and Gigabyte RGB Fusion,that's why i asked about Mystic Light

And i don't understand why nothing is compatible with Polychrome RGB (AsRock)

They are nice,we know that they seem more like the G Skill rather than the old Vengeance RGB.

i saw the video on youtube and when they show 8 sticks there are really nice effects but since i plan to buy on 2x8gb i don't know if these are better than the Vengeance RGB (for the same reason i don't want to buy the trident Z RGB)

Edited by Bhaalspawn

And i don't understand why nothing is compatible with Polychrome RGB (AsRock)

Polychrome RGB is pretty new still and ASRock is working full force on supporting more and different types of components from all manufacturers. Just give it some time and they will probably catch up to the competition.

We're working with ASUS on AURA Sync compatibility.

Can you elaborate on this further? Is it just for the Vengeance Pro RAM or for more products? Will it just be Corsair products compatible with AURA, or will ASUS products be compatible with iCUE, as well?

• Corsair Employee
Are there plans to get the Vengeance Pro on RAM with better specs? I really want to switch from my Trident Z RGB 3600MHz CL16 kit but I don't want to take a performance hit for it.

Performance where? Most kits will perform the same for most uses past a certain frequency.

I can't find these PRO RGB on amazon or any Italian Shop.

are they limited to US at the moment??

They're still pre-order on http://www.newegg.com up until June 22, but you can purchase them in Canada http://www.newegg.ca for some odd reason, despite them being shipped from newegg's USA distribution. :confused:

https://www.newegg.ca/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007610%2050001459%208000%20601190328&IsNodeId=1

i don't know if they ship to italy

there is italian language but...well i can set italian but everything remain in english

you have very good prices there.

MSI x470 Gaming Pro Carbon + Vengeance RGB PRO 2666 + Ryzen 5 2600 total cost is -50€ compared to what i pay here. The problem is that if i buy there i have to pay 35€ shipping costs and to save just 10-15€ is not worth. I have to send back something,is too complicated and it would take lot of time.

Maybe i can buy only things i can't find here.

Edited by Bhaalspawn

Wow they arrived today in the shop i usually buy from.

So now i just have to wait compatibility with Polychrome

Since i don't need special features from MOBO a Master SLI is enough for me,rather than buy a Gaming Pro Carbon that i like but costs 27€ more

You said you are working with Asus but you ignored my question about Polychrome,and now maybe you have more info to give since 2 weeks have passed

Hey, hey!

Yeah, Polychrome currently supports G.Skill, Team Delta and Team Hawk, Geil, and Patriot RGB series.

Spend a little extra and go for z370, for it has a jCorsair pin-header on the board already. Plus, the z370 boards come with 12v and 5v RGB pin-headers, while the z270s only come with 12v jCorsair pin-header. Unless of course you're meaning the X470, in which case I say, bravo!

Anyway, as long as your mobo supports intel 100, 200, 300 series, intel x99 and x299, you should have no issues using the ram.

If you want Polychrome to control the RGB in your system (including the latest Vengeance RGB Pro) instead of iCUE, that could be awhile.

None of the motherboard makers support it as of yet.

Hey, hey!

Yeah, Polychrome currently supports G.Skill, Team Delta and Team Hawk, Geil, and Patriot RGB series.

Spend a little extra and go for z370, for it has a jCorsair pin-header on the board already. Plus, the z370 boards come with 12v and 5v RGB pin-headers, while the z270s only come with 12v jCorsair pin-header. Unless of course you're meaning the X470, in which case I say, bravo!

Anyway, as long as your mobo supports intel 100, 200, 300 series, intel x99 and x299, you should have no issues using the ram.

If you want Polychrome to control the RGB in your system (including the latest Vengeance RGB Pro) instead of iCUE, that could be awhile.

None of the motherboard makers support it as of yet.

yes i go for x470 because Ryzen is 30€ cheaper than Intel

My 2 options hare Master Sli Asrock (133€) and Gaming Pro Carbon MSI (169€)

you can see that 36€ difference is a lot,but i want software compatibility,at least somene that tells me "it's coming" so i can use CUE for 2-3 months and then i can use Polychrome.

i watched around for different RAM. At first i liked many of them but then, i saw that Viper are not so good (i can't explain why),Delta2 and Super Luce have leds too much visible and the color is brighter in those zones

The other one(s) i'm considering is Crucial Ballistix but it costs more (even if they are compatible with Polychrome,guys from Crucial confirmed even if you can't see compatibility in Polychrome page)

But the best RAM would be the new Aorus. The problem here are 3:

-Noone knows when they will arrive

-Noone knows if they will be compatible with softwares different than RGB Fusion

-If i have to buy a Aorus Mobo...mmm...i read many negative feedbacks about those Mobo.

But those 2 fake sticks are something brilliant

I can wait until i have more news about Aorus RAM,and then i have to decide between MSI + Vengeance or AsRock + Ballistix. If Vengeance would be compatible with AsRock then i just had to check the Aorus and choose. if Aorus will be compatible only with RGB Fusion i'll buy Vengeance

I think other vendors should copy the solution of 2 fake sticks.

Hey, hey!

Yeah, that's funny when it was first announced. Soon, RGB faux graphic cards to make it look like you own a real one, but are only using the motherboard supplied on-board one. Still, you'll fit right in with the RGB crowd at those LAN parties and move up on the RGB social ladder!

Jokes aside, the Aorus RGB LED DDR4 Kit is slotted for end of June costing $229 US.

As for the X470, I did not realize it was AMD. Corsair's official website does not list AMD boards being compatible with the new Vengeance RGB Pro memory kits.

Compatibility

Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X99,Intel X299

I'm not sure why, or if that is only to make use of Intel's XMP 2.0, but that's right from the Corsair website.

Edited by PJH

Immagine.jpg

even x370 are compatible

About Aorus. yes i read those things but what is important is compatibility

I think they would make a great mistake to make those ram compatible onnly with RGB fusion because they would lose a lot of potential buyers that already have MSI/Asus/Asrock motherboards.

Edited by Bhaalspawn

Hey, hey!

Haha, that's funny. I don't see anything on the Canada version of the website listing AMD xD

Well, good to know then. Wouldn't want to learn you could not use them.

Maybe you are just watching a different frequency

AMD is compatible with 2666,3000 and 3200

i'll pick 3000 CL15. it's more than enough (this is english translation for italian way of saying,i hope it's the same in english) for what i need

Edited by Bhaalspawn