Corsair Community

H110i compatibility with 750D + 1x140mm fan

xclock

any user who got H110i and 750D case can confirm if the radiator can fit on top side by side with another 1x140mm fan. the rad will go into 5.25inch drive bay will be occupied as the result. i am using H100i at the moment with 1x140mm fan side by side, i drilled new holes to fit the rad of h100i.

as i doubt the new h110i will fit in there with 140mm fan side by side.

sorry also those 2x140mm SP fans on H110i are 2700rpm?

The fans that came with my H110iGT max out at about 2100 RPM.

I don't actually have the H110iGT installed in a 750D, but sitting it on the top I don't think it will fit. It might if you have the fans sucking (above the radiator) or put the 3rd fan on 27mm standoffs as there is 15mm (rear hoses) or 22mm (front hoses) of radiator extending beyond the front fan. A 120mm fan would not be an issue. With rear hoses the rear fan also get's in the way.

If you mount the H110i GT in push-pull, then you should be able to fit a third fan in the roof. Otherwise, the end of the radiator will prevent you from adding that third fan.

You can do three 140s across the top as long as the radiator is in pull (fan between the case top and the radiator. Sorry new to radiators.)

http://imgur.com/a/3jv0m

Album showing the setup you described. It's a tight fit and for the pump might be troublesome.

thanks ....everyone. so it has to overlap on third 140mm fan. and i think it will block some air from third fan....

also very disappointed with the 750D bottom design. only 120mm fans can be installed. also h100i tubing is not long enough to reach at bottom.

and there is no way h100 will even fit at front :(

The H110i GT mounted in the front of the case. This configuration you lose one of the spaces for the 120 fan and the other for the hard drive cage if you go that route. And the h110i tubing is long enough to reach the cpu. The H100i from look might be able to sit at the bottom of the case with the tubing close to the front of the case but in that configuration may not be able to reach the cpu.

http://imgur.com/a/eARCl

Album with two pics showing the H110I mounted in the front of the case and the second mounting spot for one of the two 120mm fans at the bottom of the case that gets over lapped by the H110i.

I do have to thank you xclock for the idea with the three 140mm at the top. I'm going todo this but with the third 140mm above the optical disk drive bay slot that has my hard drive mounted their so the hot air will be drawn up and out of the case.

http://i.imgur.com/wNC86zE.jpg

• Corsair Employee
thanks ....everyone. so it has to overlap on third 140mm fan. and i think it will block some air from third fan....

also very disappointed with the 750D bottom design. only 120mm fans can be installed. also h100i tubing is not long enough to reach at bottom.

and there is no way h100 will even fit at front :(

H100i is from an earlier era and has short tubing because it was only ever intended to be mounted to the top of your case.

H100i GTX should reach the front or bottom, depending.

When you do install a rad in the bottom of the case, though, you won't be able to use a PSU deeper than 160mm.

• 3 months later...
Album with two pics showing the H110I mounted in the front of the case and the second mounting spot for one of the two 120mm fans at the bottom of the case that gets over lapped by the H110i.

The rad fits there yes, but does the CPU block actually reach the CPU from this position? I currently have my H110i GT mounted in the top and it doesn't look like the tubing is long enough to get it in the front.... I hope I'm wrong though!

Archived