The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Legacy Corsair Software

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2018, 09:09 AM

POST ID # = 955153
Pandasy Reputation: 10
Default Toggle a Macro

Hello fellow forum members,

I am wondering if there is a toggle feature in the CUE. I do not mean the one that keeps the macro repeat itself.
I am looking for a different type of toggle. I am playing a game in which you can use automatic rifles and semi-auto.
I want to make a macro that makes me able to fire the semi-auto guns a lot faster. But I tend to sitch between guns a lot. Because of that I need something that lets me toggle the macro on and off, so that I can get the normal key functionality back.

I hope you can understand my explenation, If not just tell me.

Thanks for your time and hope to see a reply,

Pandasty

Old 05-18-2018, 10:11 PM
hastegag's PC Specs

POST ID # = 955235
hastegag Reputation: 20

yes you want to be able to toggle a repeating macro possibly with delays to left click and be able to turn it off by pressing another button, possibly even the left click button.

We will for the sake of simplicity say you only care about the ability to toggle it on and off probably without the game blocking the faked input. No guarantees but this may work for you:

www.smithany.com/boundtoone.png
www.smithany.com/partone.png
www.smithany.com/parttwo.png

depending on a lot of factors you might want to adjust those random ranges for the interval repeat rate.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:01 AM

POST ID # = 955253

Quote:
Originally Posted by hastegag View Post
yes you want to be able to toggle a repeating macro possibly with delays to left click and be able to turn it off by pressing another button, possibly even the left click button.

We will for the sake of simplicity say you only care about the ability to toggle it on and off probably without the game blocking the faked input. No guarantees but this may work for you:

www.smithany.com/boundtoone.png
www.smithany.com/partone.png
www.smithany.com/parttwo.png

depending on a lot of factors you might want to adjust those random ranges for the interval repeat rate.

I have copied the macro, This makes my guns fire when i press 1. what I need is: If I hold for example B, It would make a string of B's right.
Now if i would press 1 (example activation button), And then press B it needs to Make a string of B's but slower. It needs to be like you were pressing B, realease B, Press B, Release B.

Old 05-19-2018, 11:19 AM
hastegag's PC Specs

POST ID # = 955269
hastegag Reputation: 20

The “and then press b but slower” part can be done but not by hitting the same key unless you want to have the 1 do a profile switch in which case you could do that I think. At a thing but I might be able to show you how. I think you just make a new profile call it fire fast in that profile to be key would be set up to repeat an actions many times quickly or toggled indefinitely reacting then you would go back to your first profile and the one key that being the example trigger/activation would be set to a profile switch which would be linked to the fast fire profile

Old 05-20-2018, 07:26 AM

POST ID # = 955381

Quote:
Originally Posted by hastegag View Post
The “and then press b but slower” part can be done but not by hitting the same key unless you want to have the 1 do a profile switch in which case you could do that I think. At a thing but I might be able to show you how. I think you just make a new profile call it fire fast in that profile to be key would be set up to repeat an actions many times quickly or toggled indefinitely reacting then you would go back to your first profile and the one key that being the example trigger/activation would be set to a profile switch which would be linked to the fast fire profile

That sound realy nice, I will look into that. But now there is another problem, I dont have a corsair mouse meaning I cant set my left click as the activation button.

Tags
cue, macro, toggle