The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 21 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #16  
Old 10-15-2014, 09:42 PM
CalcProgrammer1 CalcProgrammer1 is offline
Registered User
CalcProgrammer1's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 120
POST ID # = 735775
CalcProgrammer1 Reputation: 20
Default

You have to install the libusb filter driver for the keyboard device, or install the filter driver for all devices. Windows is annoying. Still getting the same error message?
Reply With Quote


  #17  
Old 10-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Stoggy26 Stoggy26 is offline
Registered User
Stoggy26's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
POST ID # = 735776
Stoggy26 Reputation: 20
Default

all libsub sdl and sdl.gfx are in my syswow64 folder and openal installed
Reply With Quote


  #18  
Old 10-15-2014, 09:47 PM
Stoggy26 Stoggy26 is offline
Registered User
Stoggy26's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 143
POST ID # = 735777
Stoggy26 Reputation: 20
Default

yes filters are installed same error
Reply With Quote


  #19  
Old 10-23-2014, 01:13 AM
CalcProgrammer1 CalcProgrammer1 is offline
Registered User
CalcProgrammer1's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 120
POST ID # = 737414
CalcProgrammer1 Reputation: 20
Default

Here's my updated music visualizer along with the necessary DLLs (you still need to install OpenAL separately apparently).

https://mega.co.nz/#!VYkGXJoS!sZTVBc...GKmxdBL9hziVcE
Reply With Quote


  #20  
Old 10-24-2014, 12:22 AM
Meisheep Meisheep is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1
POST ID # = 737652
Meisheep Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalcProgrammer1 View Post
Here's my updated music visualizer along with the necessary DLLs (you still need to install OpenAL separately apparently).

https://mega.co.nz/#!VYkGXJoS!sZTVBc...GKmxdBL9hziVcE
this link is not available :(
Reply With Quote


  #21  
Old 10-24-2014, 01:00 AM
CalcProgrammer1 CalcProgrammer1 is offline
Registered User
CalcProgrammer1's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 120
POST ID # = 737657
CalcProgrammer1 Reputation: 20
Default

https://mega.co.nz/#F!AA0kFZIC!2PHpSVRP_UUSPzQj2iy0vQ
Reply With Quote


  #22  
Old 11-10-2014, 12:50 AM
Levest28 Levest28 is offline
Registered User
Levest28's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 33
POST ID # = 740990
Levest28 Reputation: 10
Default

Hmm, been some time now :P

Do you still plan to fix the issue where it just flickers on some computers? :)
Reply With Quote


  #23  
Old 11-10-2014, 09:29 AM
emiljensen2 emiljensen2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 106
POST ID # = 741022
emiljensen2 Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levest28 View Post
Hmm, been some time now :P

Do you still plan to fix the issue where it just flickers on some computers? :)
My friend fixed it for me, I've attached a zip with the 2 .exe files.
v1 = Rainbow background with just white waves like originally.
v2 = Black background with white-red waves that also instantly goes away. (White at bottom and increasingly red towards the top)
I also have a version where the wave has less delay and it fades away.
Attached Files
File Type: zip k70.zip (241.0 KB, 386 views)
Reply With Quote


  #24  
Old 11-10-2014, 02:07 PM
Levest28 Levest28 is offline
Registered User
Levest28's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 33
POST ID # = 741069
Levest28 Reputation: 10
Default

I should have mentioned I have a k95. Just on my phone now though so I will try it when I am home, haven't looked at that zip yet.

Edit: does not work for me. instantly closes. Probably missing some stuff being as these files are like 250KB where as the most recent windows build from calc was over 1.3MB

Last edited by Levest28; 11-10-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Reply With Quote


  #25  
Old 11-11-2014, 01:24 AM
emiljensen2 emiljensen2 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 106
POST ID # = 741201
emiljensen2 Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levest28 View Post
I should have mentioned I have a k95. Just on my phone now though so I will try it when I am home, haven't looked at that zip yet.

Edit: does not work for me. instantly closes. Probably missing some stuff being as these files are like 250KB where as the most recent windows build from calc was over 1.3MB
Remember to have OpenAL installed, though it might not work due to it maybe not being able to hook your k95 since it uses a different ID.
Reply With Quote


  #26  
Old 11-11-2014, 01:37 AM
Levest28 Levest28 is offline
Registered User
Levest28's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 33
POST ID # = 741202
Levest28 Reputation: 10
Default

I have open AL installed, as well as SDL and SDL_gfx incase.

The program my calc does detect k95, but I know from my own testing before of lubusb on my linux VM that the only difference beween the ID's is one is 1b11 and the other is 1b13
Reply With Quote


  #27  
Old 11-11-2014, 02:06 AM
SimpleStreet SimpleStreet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 36
POST ID # = 741207
SimpleStreet Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by emiljensen2 View Post
My friend fixed it for me, I've attached a zip with the 2 .exe files.
v1 = Rainbow background with just white waves like originally.
v2 = Black background with white-red waves that also instantly goes away. (White at bottom and increasingly red towards the top)
I also have a version where the wave has less delay and it fades away.
I have a problem with this on Linux, so if you could provide the source code it might similar to the problem im facing and would be of great help.
Reply With Quote


  #28  
Old 11-11-2014, 12:05 PM
Levest28 Levest28 is offline
Registered User
Levest28's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 33
POST ID # = 741262
Levest28 Reputation: 10
Default

Well, Calc told me this on reddit 13 days ago:



But he hasn't responded since then, lol. SO I guess that's the problem, but it just needs fixed >.>
(But I do understand people get busy and he has a life so don't think I'm directly complaining at you Calc if you read this :) )
Reply With Quote


  #29  
Old 11-11-2014, 12:11 PM
SimpleStreet SimpleStreet is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 36
POST ID # = 741264
SimpleStreet Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levest28 View Post
Well, Calc told me this on reddit 13 days ago:



But he hasn't responded since then, lol. SO I guess that's the problem, but it just needs fixed >.>
(But I do understand people get busy and he has a life so don't think I'm directly complaining at you Calc if you read this :) )
awesome i was thinking of something similar, this atleast gives me something to go from, however im currently busy with exams and if Calc has not tried this option by the end of next week il give it a go and post back.
Reply With Quote


  #30  
Old 11-12-2014, 01:47 AM
CalcProgrammer1 CalcProgrammer1 is offline
Registered User
CalcProgrammer1's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 120
POST ID # = 741394
CalcProgrammer1 Reputation: 20
Default

I think your problem with the small exe is that you dynamically linked your exe (or your friend did). My exe was statically linked so you don't need the libgcc/libstdc++ dll's on your system. You still need SDL.dll and SDL_gfx.dll as well as libOpenAL installed. I haven't built a new one because I hate rebooting into Windows when I have tons of stuff open in Linux. I really wish libSDL_gfx would release a prebuilt Windows binary then everyone could build their own easily, I don't even remember how I got my libSDL_gfx.dll, probably built it from source but don't have any indications left of how I did it.
Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
k70 rgb, linux, modding, music visualizer, unofficial

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.