Corsair Community

Corsair k70 mk2 SDK

jshmhxn

Hi guys

I just bought my K70 MK2 SE two days ago. I tried to install the iCUE and really expect the SDK.

However the only game works with SDK is Diablo 3. Other games like Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Starcraft 2, League of Legends, Dota 2 are all not working.

Is it because SDK only supports a few game for now? And I have to download those game profiles to link them myself?

There is a short list of SDK programmed games, although I am not sure there is a complete one in the forums. Others besides Diablo 3 include Division 2, Metro Exodus, Far Cry 5, Homefront, Blair Witch and probably a few others I have missed. This is different than the "game profiles" offered by others that are just a generic color template. It's not something you can download. The lighting system reacts and changes to in game actions and thus must be programmed in cooperation with the game developers. That can range from lighting changes for damage, healing, etc. to Metro has the tutorial programmed in and it highlights the key you need to press. It's fun to try, but to be honest I prefer to keep control over my lighting and usually turn it off after a while.

Also, just so you know, you are posting in the legacy CUE 1 & 2 section of the forum. This is a bit of a graveyard since these programs hit end of life years ago. You'll get more traffic and responses in the iCUE section for anything else you need.