Corsair Community

New Hydro X blocks for 2080ti?

FoundedDuke

I'm looking at finally updating my gpu from my old faithful Msi 980ti Golden Edition to the new 2080ti gaming x trio.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a Hydro X waterblock for it...

Does anyone know if Corsair plan to add more blocks to the line up??

Hard to say - they did just add a "Rev.B" to the 2080 line. But as for adding blocks for every variation from every manufacturer out there? Not sure.

That said, if you are going to watercool, that eliminates a bigly chunk of the difference between the different models - the cooler. The other difference - the binning - is actually usually better with a Founder's Edition card. So - if you are planning on water cooling, perhaps you should just save some cash and go with a FE card.

• Corsair Employee
I'm looking at finally updating my gpu from my old faithful Msi 980ti Golden Edition to the new 2080ti gaming x trio.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a Hydro X waterblock for it...

Does anyone know if Corsair plan to add more blocks to the line up??

Hi!

Sorry to bring the bad news. There are no plans to support the MSI 2080/2080 Ti Gaming series.

• Corsair Employee

2080 FE Rev.B offers broader support for some NVIDIA 2070 SUPER and 2080 SUPER based graphics cards which are not utilizing the USB-C connector and are using display port in the primary row of outputs.

Founders Edition with USB-C and display port above:

m3LNWv3.png

Founders Edition type without USB-C but with display port in the first row.

rNoN1f1.png