Corsair Community

680X and 360mm Rad ?

Dicehunter

NP, had to research cases recently and went with the same. One weak spot on it are the 3.5" bays and circulation, or lack there of. Ended up retiring a couple drives since they had been working happily for 9 years without a hiccup, but, the fact they were getting hotter with age was made brutally clear when one started sitting parked at 59°C. So just be aware that the cooling there sucks, otherwise great case.

So I actually have the case with an EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid (wish the name was longer) and it will get a touch tight up front with a front mount rad but should be doable. If you go with the same card you will have about an inch of clearance between the leading edge of the card and the fans/rad. Push/pull is definitely out of the question though on the front seeing as the air cooled version of it is 302mm versus the 291mm of the hybrid. So just keep that in mind when you are planning on what goes where.

Side note I see you play E:D Dice, guessing you joined the DW2 trip?

Edited by Waukeen

So I actually have the case with an EVGA 2080Ti FTW3 Ultra Hybrid (wish the name was longer) and it will get a touch tight up front with a front mount rad but should be doable. If you go with the same card you will have about an inch of clearance between the leading edge of the card and the fans/rad. Push/pull is definitely out of the question though on the front seeing as the air cooled version of it is 302mm versus the 291mm of the hybrid. So just keep that in mind when you are planning on what goes where.

Side note I see you play E:D Dice, guessing you joined the DW2 trip?

Sadly not, A busy work schedule has not allowed it, I'll undertake the trip on my own in a month or 2 when I have free time on my hands and have gotten my FSD engineered a little more :):

Oh and just curious but are the light loop fans included in the front of the case the same exact LL fans you can buy separately ?

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for cool suggestion. I'm going to buy same, as I have a project in mind.

Don't keep us in the dark, you better post some pics or I will be forced to put you in front of the Corsair firing squad AKA Doom Frag Team who prefer to do that instead of fix things :P