Corsair Community

Xd5 pump rgb pass-through cable not working

CybrFace

Hi... Xd5 pump/res combo RGB pass-through cable to my xc9 cpu block stopped working

I tested the cpu block by its self & it works. Using this with the commander pro, also tried port 1 & 2 on the CP

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by CybrFace

Have you verified in iCUE on the CoPro Lighting Setup tab for the Pump Lighting Channel that it has Hydro X Series in box 1, XD pump/Res Combo in box two, and 1 CPU Block connected in box 3?..

Just trying to verify here..

thanks,

newfiend

If you have it setup in iCUE for the lighting channel in the order I mentioned above and it is not lighting up when connected to the Pump RGB pass through cable I would contact Corsair Support. Something isn't working like it should there. Start a ticket for the pump and describe in detail what it is doing and what troubleshooting steps you have done. It will speed up the support departments ability to help you with your issue.

newfiend~

The top LED section on top of the PUMP pops off iirc.. you may get away with just getting that piece and replacing it. Might save the trouble of having to remove the entire pump to send it back. It's electronics.. sometimes things just go bad. Support should get you sorted. Good Luck! =)

The top LED section on top of the PUMP pops off iirc.. you may get away with just getting that piece and replacing it. Might save the trouble of having to remove the entire pump to send it back. It's electronics.. sometimes things just go bad. Support should get you sorted. Good Luck! =)

I hope they do that & Thank You.

• 3 weeks later...

Top black ring is glued on.. theirs a video on youtube that shows the cap should pop off ......:[pouts:

it does pop off, have to really yank it. i don't think it's glue just tight interface fit. i personally removed mine the other day to clean the reservoir. i've seen that bit-tech video you're talking about and he makes it look easier than it was for me. the styled mustache must give him strength. my xd5 is fine after removing and reinstalling it.

it does pop off, have to really yank it. i don't think it's glue just tight interface fit. i personally removed mine the other day to clean the reservoir. i've seen that bit-tech video you're talking about and he makes it look easier than it was for me. the styled mustache must give him strength. my xd5 is fine after removing and reinstalling it.

I agree..its what i tried to tell tech support