Corsair Community

Corsair P128 - Zotac Ion ITX F - Win 7 64 - "strarting windows" freezes

Laurid

Hi,

yesterday I got my new Corsair P128 SSD and my new Motherboard Zotac Ion ITX-F with an Intel Atom 330 from Amazon.

The first thing I did is updateing the Bios of the Mainboard to the lastest Version (2K091012)

Then I wanted to update the Firmware of the Corsair, with the result that the updater is telling me that the drive already has got the newest Firmware on it (VBM18C1Q).

OK, so everything looks fine.

I plugged my USB-DVD-Drive in, changed the boot priority to the usb-drive and started the Windows 7 64 Bit installation. It copies the files, and when it comes to the next Screen, where it says "Starting Windows" it just freezes.

I tried setting the Sata-Mode in my Bios-Ide-Settings to "SATA" and to "AHCI", with the same result.

I tried useing another Version of Win7 64-Bit and 32-Bit, with the same results.

I read in a thread here that Windows 7 has got problems with floppys and I searched the Bios for Floppy-Settings, but there is no option where I can disable a Floppy drive.

Now I'm really frustrated, because I don't have any Idea where the Problem could be. There is no Error-Message or something like that, where I can search for. So that's why I'm hoping that someone here can help me.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Greetings Laurid

Archived