Corsair Community

Problem with Corsair Glaive RGB mouse

I have had the Corsair Glaive RGB for around 9-10 months or something like that and since around a couple of days ago I have noticed a problem (which I am pretty sure has nothing to do with anything being broken).

When using the scroll wheel it wouldn't register properly and I noticed that as the scroll wheel is just a wheel with a rubber ring around it like a tire over a car wheel the rubber around it is loosely spinning when I scroll and the wheel is not moving unless I use more force. It isn't broken just that whatever method used to attach the rubber ring to the wheel (I assume it was most likely glued) has worn out over time

• 1 year later...
I have the same issue. I know it's been a while so I may not get a response, but did you ever get this solved or did you just have to send it back into Corsair? My brand new replacement mouse just came in the mail today and has this mouse wheel tire problem.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same issue with my, feels like it is free wheeling and you have to apply force as described which is not good in gaming at all. Checked firmware but it will be a physical issue with the mouse for sure, so usual firmware check i did is pointless

Little annoyed as my old m60 is still spot on years later while this is less than a couple of years old i believe

• 1 year later...

This is a me too post. Clearly sometimes the rubber "tire" is indeed sliding over the metal wheel without making it turn.

I guess it would be rather easy to try and use a bit of glue as the rubber piece can be lifted off the wheel.

However, given the double-left-click issue, I think a new mouse (not a Glaive) will be a better fix.

• Sad 1