Corsair Community

LS 100 light artifact

gafu

Hi there,

I just installed the iCue LS100 Starter Kit and it s a really nice product. I love corsair

But i have a problem :

When i push the button on the LS100 controller the 4 lights strips work correctly (rainbow mod) and when my icue profile starts when the computer is starting i have some light artifact and my LS100 strips start to flash oddly.

I specify that my installation is correct and exactly as advised by corsair.

All my other corsair components work normally (watercooling fans RAM keyboard mouse ...) and display the right colors. (I use the corsair link in icue software to synchronize everything)

I always manage to solve the problem by changing the settings and disconnecting and reconnecting the LS100 in the icue software, but the problem comes up every time I start my computer.

It is not practical and a little bit frustrating :[pouts:

Does anyone have the same problem as me ? Or even better does anyone have a solution for me ? :biggrin:

thank you in advance.

Ps : Sorry if my english is not perfect i am french :D:

Hi there,

I think i found the problem :

After multiple tests I think I found a slight false contact in one of the led strips causing the malfunction of my LS100 equipment.

The false contact is so light that when the leds are "hot" the malfunction disappears, and the contact is made correctly.

What it makes me think is that flashes and light artifacts always appear after a specific point on one of the four bands

Is it possible ? Does anyone have an idea on the issue because i don't really know much about it

Thank you in advance and good day to all