Corsair Community

570X RGB lights?!?

cristofer50

I have a 360mm 150i PRO cooler that currently has the 570X Case RGB's lighting up the fans (I think!?!). I'm thinking about getting a Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 but don't know how/if I can get the 570X RGB disconnected in the front of the cpu. I got the computer built by somebody else and don't how it is set up currently. Did they install the 150i fans or are they the 570x case fans with RGB? OR is there RGB built into the front of the 570X? How do I turn them off and will I need to disconnect/uninstall something in the front also? I don't know how to turn them off (if that's even possible). I hope this makes sense for some of you guys out there. Thanks!

360mm 150i PRO cooler has its own RGB controller. Your 580x case has a lighting node that controls the front 3 fans. You can just unplug the cable from the lighting node and disable it if you choose to so. But the Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 will not work with Corsair. So your RGB on that will have to be controlled by the board if it can or ThermalTakes own RGB software.

As a side note. The person that built the Pc may have plugged in the Corsair 150i fans to the case Lighting Node. Either way they just unplug from the node. Just traces the wires and you will be able to tell easily like that.I just wanted to cover that option as well.

Edited by KILLER_K

360mm 150i PRO cooler has its own RGB controller. Your 580x case has a lighting node that controls the front 3 fans. You can just unplug the cable from the lighting node and disable it if you choose to so. But the Thermaltake Floe Triple Riing RGB 360 will not work with Corsair. So your RGB on that will have to be controlled by the board if it can or ThermalTakes own RGB software.

As a side note. The person that built the Pc may have plugged in the Corsair 150i fans to the case Lighting Node. Either way they just unplug from the node. Just traces the wires and you will be able to tell easily like that.I just wanted to cover that option as well.

Thanks for your help. The RGB lights are built into the case? It's the 570x if that makes any difference also.

The front 3 fans are controlled by the lighting node pro. The corsair logos are controlled by the top I/O panel on the case. The one on the PSU and the front of the case. Since it is just a multiple color choose toggle LED.