Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Cases

Notices

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2018, 11:20 PM

POST ID # = 956465
backdoc77 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greybeard View Post
Yup you are good. Just follow the diagram you quoted from zotty. Connect all all your LL fans to the fan RGB hub then connect your fan RGB hub to the Lighting Node PRO then Lighting Node PRO to your motherboard via USB header.
So the Commander Pro replaces the RGB hub and Lighting Node Pro?

Old 05-29-2018, 02:17 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 956473
Zotty Reputation: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by backdoc77 View Post
So the Commander Pro replaces the RGB hub and Lighting Node Pro?

No dude... just the Node Pro.. will always need the RGB Fan LED Hub for RGB Fans..

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Old 06-02-2018, 11:26 PM
Chuckls's PC Specs

POST ID # = 957188
Chuckls Reputation: 12

I just purchased six LL120s. My brain is having a tough time.

This is what I have:
6 LL120S
commander pro
Lighting node strips (single pack or 4 strips)w/ node

I have all that going fine.

Now to get the Corsair logos to function properly, I'll need to add that connection to a single RGB hub, right? Trying to use the least amount of hubs as possible

Old 06-03-2018, 02:26 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 957197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckls View Post
Now to get the Corsair logos to function properly, I'll need to add that connection to a single RGB hub, right? Trying to use the least amount of hubs as possible
Mirror Black?.. yep. into port one of an RGB Fan LED Hub. configure in Link or iCue as a Single SP RGB Fan

Old 08-03-2018, 01:34 PM
Fonou's PC Specs

POST ID # = 966904
Fonou Reputation: 10

Hi everyone,
I don't want to open a new thread and I think this is the right place to discuss about this.
I have the same case and I just bought 2 Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB to replace the fan from my H100i v2 CPU cooler.
I have configuration number #1 from Zotty with the following configuration
3 original RGB fans from the 570x case in the front
and the 2 new Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB.
I plugged everything correctly to the Fan RGB control to the case.
And when switching on my PC, the 2 Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB stays in white light.
It's not changing the colors as the other fans.

Do you know what I am missing?

Old 08-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 966937
Corsair Caliente Reputation: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonou View Post
Hi everyone,
I have configuration number #1 from Zotty with the following configuration
3 original RGB fans from the 570x case in the front
and the 2 new Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB.
Ah, that's the problem. The 3 RGB fans that came with the 570X are SP120 RGB fans. You cannot combine two sets of fans onto the same RGB Fan HUB. You will need to have a separate 6 port RGB fan HUB for your LL120 RGB Fans.

Old 08-03-2018, 05:10 PM
Fonou's PC Specs

POST ID # = 966941

So if I replace the 3 front RGB Fan by 3 Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB, I should be fine?

Old 08-03-2018, 05:21 PM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 966944

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonou View Post
So if I replace the 3 front RGB Fan by 3 Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB, I should be fine?
Yep certainly can do that dude :).... make sure you have a really good read of the Faq thread... it does cover the hubs and what you can and cant do with them ;),, but as said already.. go all LL and you are good to go...

Old 08-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Fonou's PC Specs

POST ID # = 966949

Thanks a lot!

Old 09-02-2018, 05:57 PM
mmfish's PC Specs

POST ID # = 971208
mmfish Reputation: 15

I have the 570 X case and Corsair Pro 100 v2 and got two new fans for that along with the fans included with the case and putting a fan on top of the power supply and back of the case and I purchased LED strip lighting package Corsair and commander pro. With the case what will also I need to connect all this together and make a work. Thank you very much for your help

Old 09-03-2018, 01:13 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 971229

hi bud. have a read...

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Old 10-27-2018, 09:51 AM
MikeJeffries's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978086
MikeJeffries Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
The Corsair 570x Case Comes with 1 x Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub and 1 x Corsair SP RGB Fan LED Controller and 3 x SP 120 RGB Fans as standard

Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/corsair-rgb-fan-led-hub (Supplied with the 570x)

Corsair Commander Pro http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/corsair-commander-pro (not supplied with the 570x)

Corsair Lighting Node Pro http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/corsair-lighting-node-pro (not supplied with the 570x) (Node Pro is also supplied without LED strips with Triple LL120 and double LL140m Packs)

Would get Corsair LINK here http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/downloads(can not be used along side the button controller in your case for LED Control, The Lighting Node Pro or Commander Pro Replaces the button Controller)

Corsair LL series fans LED's can only be controlled by software.. There is no button controller option

Ideally you need a triple pack and 3 single packs to get You going as I think thats the cheapest way to get all 6??

in stock here (uk)

Triple pack http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/ll120-r...hting-node-pro

single pack http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/ll120-r...an-single-pack

and I also recommend getting the commander pro

http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/corsair-commander-pro (currently out of stock) but they do have them on scan (uk)

You would unplug the button controller in the back of Your case from the RGB Fan Led Hub your Fans LED cables are plugged into.. the button controller is no longer needed. and you would plug the RGB Fan Led Hub into one of the 2 options below

(note You can keep your Current Rgb Fan LED hub supplied with Your case as its the same hub used will all of Corsairs RGB fans & You cant Mix Fan Types (LL/SP/HD/ML) on the same Hub and must be plugged in via ports 1 through to 6. Cant miss a port out... 3 fans.. ports 1/2/3)

option 1, plug the RGB Fan Led Hub into one of the Node pro's led channels supplied with the Triple packs But you wont have control of RPM in corsair link

Option 2, Purchase the Commander Pro and plug Your RGB Fan Led Hub into one of its led channels, also plug Your fans PWM cables into the fan headers. this will give You both rgb and rpm control in Corsair Link#

Both the above options will require Connection to one of Your motherboards USB headers and a Sata Power Connection to Your PSU and both will Leave a LED channel free for some LED strips http://www.corsair.com/en-gb/corsair...-expansion-kit

wired up like so... (only connections not show in the diagrams are the Sata Power and USB to motherboard connections)

using the lighting node pro with RGB control via Corsair Link and controlling rpm via motherboard or other Fan controller..

and using commander pro using Corsair link to control both RGB and RPM

dont worry that those are HD fans.. wiring is the same for all corsairs RGB fans...

here is mine with LL fans (and a few hd's lol)

hope this helps.. feel free to ask any more questions needed bud,

Zotty, I have been trying to think of a way to get more fans into my case to assist in cooling. I have left the front 3 case fans in place, added 1 exhaust case fan to the rear, and the radiator to my Corsair H100i Pro RGB up top.

I see that you put the radiator on the front, right behind the 3 case fans... I would love to do it the same way, but how do you connect the radiator to the 3 case fans in the front? Are you replacing the screws in the front panel to use longer ones that connect through those front case fans, and into the radiator? If so, where did you get those screws?

Also, you added 3 more fans than I have. Where would you connect all the fan headers? I have the Asus Maximus X Hero motherboard, so I'm not sure where the extra fans would end up being connected to.

Great setup you have. Very clean.

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Old 10-27-2018, 10:27 AM
CORSAIR Beta Team
Zotty's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978088

hey bud...

1.. rad in front.. yeah exactly that.. longer screws.. through case.. through fan.. into rad :)

2.. powering the fans.... I use the Commander Pro to connect and power my fans that are not powered by the cooler..... in that build i had 7 fans powered by the Commander Pro with 2 of the fans being on a PWM 'y' Splitter...

hope that helps?

Old 10-27-2018, 10:38 AM
MikeJeffries's PC Specs

POST ID # = 978090
MikeJeffries Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotty View Post
hey bud...

1.. rad in front.. yeah exactly that.. longer screws.. through case.. through fan.. into rad :)

2.. powering the fans.... I use the Commander Pro to connect and power my fans that are not powered by the cooler..... in that build i had 7 fans powered by the Commander Pro with 2 of the fans being on a PWM 'y' Splitter...

hope that helps?
Makes total sense. I might change my case around to be like yours. Thank you.

Old 05-16-2019, 04:04 PM
Sgtkeebler's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1004770
Sgtkeebler Reputation: 10

Do I need to remove the 3 button controller on the back? Doesn’t that control the front panel RGB settings?