Corsair Community

H115i Pro in a 780t ?

SnowyUK

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum :)

I have a 780t case and I have just purchased a H115i Pro RGB AIO.

I would like to fit the radiator along the top of the case. Is this possible and should the fans go underneath the rad (towards inside of case) or on top of the rad (towards outside of case) please ?

The only other fans are the standard two fans in front and one in rear.

Many thanks in advance for any advice.

None. You can sometimes get half a degree difference depending on fan design and case material (mesh, slats, filter, etc), but that is not worth chasing. On the hand sound or tone is daily consideration. Moving the motor further away from the top open holes and only one surface in contact will make the tone softer.

Some fans have stickers on both sides. The intake side will be the "front of the fan". The exhaust side will have the specifications sticker, support vanes, and possibly the visible motor wire. Most people in a 780T will exhaust the radiator when in the top.

Ok so the rad will be in the top of the case (horizontal) and the fans will be slung underneath inside the case. The logo side of the sticker (not the specs etc) will be pointing downwards towards the "floor" of the case - Is this correct ?