Corsair Community

i160s stuck in customs? Tariff number needed?

BryanEdwardHill

Just received word from FedEx that my i160s is stuck in customs and in need of a tariff number. I have no apparent way to resolve this on my end, so I'm concerned it's just going to stay there indefinitely.

Has anyone else resolved an issue like this? If so, how can I expedite this? Never experienced this before with an order, even one coming from overseas. One would think a tariff number would have been assigned already, by someone in the process.

The funny thing is I ordered from Corsair because they were close to me (Los Angeles), but I suppose the actual PC builds come from Taiwan.

• Corsair Employee

Hey BryanEdwardHill, sorry for the late reply, if this was a purchase from our webstore, I definitely recommend letting the webstore support team know. They can dive into this further to help resolve with the customs issue.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can reach out to them via calling the support number (choose webstore option in phone tree) or you can make a support ticket (choose corsair.com order, include your order number from invoice)