Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro - Black Screen Error

Megabeard

I have a Corsair One Pro 1080ti. My computer black screened during gaming the other day, I restarted and it went back to normal. Later that day I left a game open and came back an hour or two later and it had black screened again, fans were on full, although the air coming out was cold.

I have not been able to get the computer to display output since. I tried switching to a different DP port, tried all the HMDI ports, tried a different monitor and nothing.

I contacted Corsair support and was asked to clear CMOS. I did that and responded to their email within 1.5hours. Haven't heard from them since eventhough I sent 2 more emails requesting an update over the coming days. That was 3 days ago.

Does anyone know what else I can do to troubleshoot the issue? I've got time to sort this out over the weekend but I'm not getting much help out of Corsair support.

Does the PC appear to be running with blue lights on etc.? I had an issue with faulty displayport cables that kept failing meaning screen remained black. As reference I have a 1440p 144hz display for my Corsair ONE pro. Replacing cables helped.

Does the PC appear to be running with blue lights on etc.? I had an issue with faulty displayport cables that kept failing meaning screen remained black. As reference I have a 1440p 144hz display for my Corsair ONE pro. Replacing cables helped.

Yes blue light comes one. I tried HDMI as well as a different screen with a different DP cable.

So support got back in contact with me, and offered an advanced RMA, send out a replacement and I send back my computer. Took them up on the offer. I received the new computer this afternoon, installed Battle.net and Steam and downloaded one game. The computer was running a bit slow so I restarted and now it’s stuck on blue screen... Bad System Config Info.

Pretty disappointing.

And by new I mean refurbished (when they said they would send a replacement computer I assumed it would be unsold stock or something, unfortunately I might have just got another dud)