Corsair Community

Why I will never buy a corsair product again

CrowJamz

Hello. I bought a lot of products from corsair such as a k70 lux rgb, m65 mouse, rgb headset stand, and a headset from corsair. little did i know they all brought me buyers remorse for dinner. So here is a list of complaints:

RGB STAND: Doesnt even work. Barely used, sat in one spot for a usb hub. One day just stopped working, nothing in device manager, nothing. Even with a new USB3 cord

Mouse: Had to replace because the sniper button stopped working. However, after the replace it was fine, even though the replace itself took about 3 weeks.

Headset: Set it down on my desk and the mic broke clean off, only hanging off the wire. Contacted support and they blamed it was accidental damage.

Keyboard: I had found that using colors was distracting in game, so i set the keyboard to white with the lowest brightness. Half of the keys show pink hues, while others look like new, some have great brightness, some dont. (And yes, I do clean the keyboard, but the damage happened before I cleaned it.)

ICUE (The software, the thing that brought me here): You see, I had always had problems with iCue, such as it taking up my precious resources, not detecting my hardware, or killing usb ports that my hardware used so I couldnt use corsair products on them. Now, after a clean reinstall of windows, I cant get it to open at all. Nothing in the task bar. HOWEVER, when launching, it takes up 20 percent of my cpu and some memory.

Im not saying corsair is a bad company, however, id like to see them improve. The quality is unbearable, other than the keyboard, and thats talking about the exterior. Thanks for reading my post and corsair, I hope your quality improves soon, other wise corsair might not be a name no more in the pc master race.

• Thanks 1

I'm having the same issue. Nothing on the forums has been helpful at all. Looks like I'll have a nice corsair keyboard, but never get to use any of the features. Seriously, I've tried 4 older versions, every which way people have said to do things. None of it works.