Corsair Community

H115i rgb platinum flickering issue

pontageek

Hi, I noticed that my cooler rgb (both on pump head and the 2 ML RGB fans) is now flickering & not smooth even though the animation supposed to be a smooth transition of color. I tested it with default spiral rainbow (to make sure that it's not a special animation).

I am running firmware v.1.01.15. So far I do not notice any difference on my ML RGB fans & LL fans connected to LNP or other Corsair devices (keyboard, stand, mousepad, LS100). I tried restarting iCUE & restarting my PC but the problem is still there.

*Edit: it seems the problem is with the iCUE. I force-closed iCUE and suddenly the cooler's RGB returned to normal. Also for additional information since I updated iCUE to version 3.35.152 (2 days ago), it frequently closed by itself when I changed profiles or just doing something within iCUE.

Edited by pontageek

• Corsair Employee

Hey pontageek, do you have any other software that handles RGB for other components in your system? We've seen that it could conflict in the past. Also, reach out to Support, they can work with you to determine if it's another piece of software perhaps:

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new