Corsair Community

Harry1203

I just bought the H150i pro with a commander pro, 2 140mm LL fans, and 4 120mm LL fans so everything matches. I have a large PSU (HX850i) so my drive cage is close to the front, and I may have trouble with a push/pull configuration.

I've no clue whether it's better to use push or use pull, but I was wondering if I could mount the radiator inside the case and the LL fans just in front (but still under the front panel) as they fit. Would that be okay? Would in this case be a push configuration.

Also, I bought the commander pro as a hub to use icue as my central system, to control my PSU, cooler, and fans. Possibly light strips aswell, which I will use my Lighting Node Pro for since I have 2. But I was wondering how I would connect this up. Would all 3 fans connect to my fan hub and commander pro or directly into the cooler? And does the pump need to connect to the commander ( I assume it does because there's a mini USB or micro USB there)

Sorry for loads of questions, but I went from nothing corsair to a corsair keyboard, case, cooler and fans, and it's pretty confusing at the start.

Thanks.

Push or pull doesn't really matter very much from, a performance perspective. . Pull does make it easier to clean.

The fans will be best connected directly to the cooler for speed control. The RGB will be connected to an RGB Fan Hub and then the Commander Pro.

You might want to check out the FAQs listed in my signature as well.

Thanks both very much. I've read it all and it seems to have resolved all my issues. Good to know I could easily do push/pull if I bought more LL fans (but probably won't because I haven't got an overclocked CPU nor much space in the case).

Thanks for the fast and helpful reply. Can't wait to get my cooler. :biggrin:

Good to know I could easily do push/pull if I bought more LL fans (but probably won't because I haven't got an overclocked CPU nor much space in the case)

Sure does look good though ;) :D :D.. Glad your sorted buddy.. Good Luck on your Quest!

Archived