Corsair Community

WHEA-Logger "A corrected hardware error has occurred"

litwicki22

Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors from 21.01.2018 :

A spam of:

WHEA Event ID 19 CPU-corrected hw error

And only one :

WHEA Event ID 47 memory-corrected hw error

Here are screen with one of them:

image.jpg

image.jpg

This day i remember i finished installing Windows 10. And system was completely on idle overnight.

Errors starts showing on IDLE in event logs in 3 a.m and finished at 3 at noon. After that errors stops showing.

Errors was only in 21 january. From 22 january till today no errors in event viewer,i checking now all days.

And i dont know why this errors happened in this day?

Computer is:

8700K stock, MTE on, 4700mhz auto clock

Asus Z370 Pro Gaming

16GB DDR 3000MHZ ( XMP ON)

Gtx 1080 Ti Aorus

Corsair 750 Rmi

SSD Crucial 525GB

HDD TOSHIBA 500GB

Windows 10 clean install 1709 Creator Fall Update

All settings in UEFI are stock,defaulted . Only XMP profile is on.

Temps of cpu fine,temps of gpu fine. Never had any single BSOD. Memtest86 and ihcmemtest no errors. All benchmarks passing, no crashing in games

Only saw that error in event viewer which make think that is still something with voltages ? But like i said system is stable,no problems so far. Only that logs i saw during 21.01 day.

I remember i had hibernate/sleep mode TURN ON AFTER 15 minutes during that time when it throws errors. Now i have to NEVER on setting. Maybe that was related?

• 1 year later...
Hi. Today i checked my event viewer and found some weird errors from 21.01.2018 :

A spam of:

WHEA Event ID 19 CPU-corrected hw error

And only one :

WHEA Event ID 47 memory-corrected hw error Here are screen with one of them: This day i remember i finished installing Windows 10. And system was completely on idle overnight. Errors starts showing on IDLE in event logs in 3 a.m and finished at 3 at noon. After that errors stops showing. Errors best washing machine in india was only in 21 january. From 22 january till today no errors in event viewer,i checking now all days. And i dont know why this errors happened in this day? Computer is: 8700K stock, MTE on, 4700mhz auto clock

Asus Z370 Pro Gaming

16GB DDR 3000MHZ ( XMP ON)

Gtx 1080 Ti Aorus

Corsair 750 Rmi

SSD Crucial 525GB

HDD TOSHIBA 500GB

Windows 10 clean install 1709 Creator Fall Update

All settings in UEFI are stock,defaulted . Only XMP profile is on.

Temps of cpu fine,temps of gpu fine. Never had any single BSOD. Memtest86 and ihcmemtest no errors. All benchmarks passing, no crashing in games

Only saw that error in event viewer which make think that is still something with voltages ? But like i said system is stable,no problems so far. Only that logs i saw during 21.01 day.

I remember i had hibernate/sleep mode TURN ON AFTER 15 minutes during that time when it throws errors. Now i have to NEVER on setting. Maybe that was related?

Hello forum admin I'm facing same problem please help me!!!

Archived