Corsair Community

"Tight" macro keys in K90

Pokora

Hi all. This is my first post - I'm a complete newbie with keyboards, but heard many recommendations to get a mechanical board, well, so here it is. I'm loving the keyboard so far, just having a 'slight' issue with macro keys. Especially the lowest set (G13-18)

Compared to mechanical they're really stiff. I know normal keys are much stiffer, but those are stiff enough to get stuck in pressed position. I believe it's a manufacturing error (happens) so I should prolly send it for RMA.

I just wanted to check if there was any way to make the holes a bit 'looser' or something (replaced the keys with other macro keys and it turns to be partially holes, partially caps fault - a bit better, but still far from usable)

Oh god, I probably didn't even give enough info, but I don't really know how to explain it better. Ask any questions you need ^ ^

All replies are welcomed, and big thanks in advance ; )

Thanks for the answer.

I know they're membrane. I've taken them out and put back in (also put other G's in)) a few times. Didn't change anything. It's like the holes are really tight. It presses in nicely when I push in the middle, but it's much worse when I try to push it a bit more to the side(Like with a pinky finger). They're really hard to press (REALLY HARD) and most times get stuck on pressed position.

Archived