Corsair Community

H100i V2 showing 0°C (32°F) Temps

MSP930

• 2 weeks later...

If you are running any other full spectrum monitoring programs like AIDA or HWiNFO, this is a possible result.

Try running a repair installation of iCUE. Windows -> Settings -> Apps. Click on Corsair iCUE and select 'Modify".

It is theoretically possible for something to wrong with the sensor, but returning a zero value is a little too neat. I would expect it to drop out or return constantly changing values if there was a physical problem.

If you are running any other full spectrum monitoring programs like AIDA or HWiNFO, this is a possible result.

Try running a repair installation of iCUE. Windows -> Settings -> Apps. Click on Corsair iCUE and select 'Modify".

It is theoretically possible for something to wrong with the sensor, but returning a zero value is a little too neat. I would expect it to drop out or return constantly changing values if there was a physical problem.

Thanks for your answered, but I uninstalled Core Temp and Hwinfo, downloaded the new iCue update, and repaired the install and my temps are still showing as 0C. Something that forgot to mention on my previous comment is that if I change the temps to F, it will display 32F (or 0C)