Corsair Community

Icue issue

B0n0

Hello, I'm a new owner of the h115i pro rgb and I'm having issues with the Icue software. I want to set static color white and when I close the software the light changes, but for example the config of my RGB Ram keeps. I checked all the options and I cannot set as I want, I want to close the software and not keep it opened.

Anybody have the same issue? I guess yes.

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

In iCUE, select the H115i Pro tab. In the left margin, click on Lighting Effects, then hardware lighting at the bottom. Select static color and white. iCUE will preview the effect while you are in the Hardware Lighting tab, but return to normal once you leave it.

In iCUE, select the H115i Pro tab. In the left margin, click on Lighting Effects, then hardware lighting at the bottom. Select static color and white. iCUE will preview the effect while you are in the Hardware Lighting tab, but return to normal once you leave it.

Hello, I want to keep static color with iCUE closed (Same as I did with my vengeance rams).

Hey, hey!

That's exactly what the hardware profile is used for. Once you set it, and iCUE stops running, it will default to whatever colour you set it to. Works great!

Hello, I have set static white color in the pump and when I close the Icue software or close my windows session, pump starts changing between all colors as default...so...working?

Hey, hey!

You have to save the color you want your AIO to be when iCUE is closed or you lock your PC, under the hardware lighting setting for the profile you are using.

Attachment included. So when I close iCUE the AIO turns purple for me.

hardware.thumb.jpg.2e9b2fd3e1adbd3178f913d5f3f8d7cf.jpg

Archived