Corsair Community

CUE won´t detect K70 and/or M65 at boot sometimes

Hello guys!

My CUE sometimes won´t detect appropriately my K70 rapidfire and/or my M65 mouse after the Windows 10 boot. I´m sayng won´t detect for the ilumination effects and macros, but they work normally for regular use. I have tried to change de USB ports, USB 2.0 and 3.0, but nothing changes. Sometimes after the Windows boot they work normally and sometimes not. I couldn´t find a pattern...

In the times that I initialized and the effects did not appear and they were not detected by the CUE, I disconnected and I reconnected in the USB and they were again detected by the CUE. I have updated the CUE to the last version, nothing changes.

I think that the reason is because sometimes the CUE software starts after the driver detection of the devices. This issue occours sometimes only with the keyboard, sometimes only the mouse and sometimes both...

Thanks

I have a very similar issue with my K95 RGB on Windows 7. It's annoying AF.... annoying enough that I won't even consider buying more products that use CUE (or recommending them) until the issue is resolved, if it ever is.

Have you tried a different USB port?

Latest BIOS and chipset drivers?

Have you tried setting USB initialisation to full rather than partial/disabled fast boot? (If available in UEFI)

1 - Yes, many ports, 2.0 and 3.0

2 - Yes, everythink has last versions

3 - Bingo, maybe that is the issue! I changed the inicialization option to full on FAST BOOT and after, enabled the option XHCI HAND-OFF inside the proper USB options.

After that, i have tried 3 boots and both, keyboard and mouse has been detected by CUE!

Toasted, Thanks a lot! I will make more tests but i think that was solutioned!

Archived