Corsair Community

AM4 bracket- no clear ship date?

norcon

I pre-ordered the AM4 bracket on the 1st, used the code to get it for free. After ordering it I received an email saying I needed to call about the order. They said my product would be delivered in 1-2 weeks. Its a week later and the product is still on hold when I check my account and I haven't got and my other emails from corsair about it. When should I expect it to come?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here guys, had the same email but I read in another forum that you didn't have to contact no one and it would be sent out as soon as possible.

It would be nice at lest for some one at costumer services to put some sort of statement up so we at lest know what is going on.

But i'm still waiting for my MSI board (stocks in uk are very very hard to get) i can wait a bit longer... for now

same here guys, had the same email but I read in another forum that you didn't have to contact no one and it would be sent out as soon as possible.

It would be nice at lest for some one at costumer services to put some sort of statement up so we at lest know what is going on.

But i'm still waiting for my MSI board (stocks in uk are very very hard to get) i can wait a bit longer... for now

Tough luck :| I received everything on 2nd of March, except for the AM4 bracket (on which I paid $14 to ensure express delivery). I'm now running a full Ryzen setup on a stock air cooler that can barely handle things... I'm missing my H100i V2!

What motherboard are you waiting for? Asus Prime X-370 Pro is in stock most places, and it has suited me really well so far.

@Corsair: Let us know what's up here, guys. If even the official support tickets are not being answered, something is clearly up. I know you have no SLA with regular customers - but any customer ticket should take priority, right?

It's now 2 weeks after ordering and NOTHING from Corsair. I'm really disappointed in this and will not order from the corsair website again. I'll now have to return my Ryzen motherboard and go with Intel (which I didn't want to do) unless I can get a bracket from a separate seller. Why are the newer CPU coolers less compatible with AM4 than the older ones?

OK. NZXT and Corsair use the same vendor for the circle-shaped AIO pump units - Asetek.

NZXT has posted this:

"It was recently brought to our attention that there is a possible compatibility issue as shown here. At this time we are waiting on our partner Asetek to complete compatibility testing across all available AM4 motherboards. We do not have a planned ship date at this time but we will be updating soon with more information."

This could explain why Corsair has not been able to send their brackets either. Asetek is the vendor for both companies. I would then venture a guess that this has nothing to do with "very high demand", but instead has something to do with the brackets simply not being ready.

What bothers is that Corsair could not simply say this themselves. Communicate, Corsair. It's quite simple.

CONSPIRECY THEORY?

I ordered everything I needed for a Ryzen build including a Corsair 100i V2. Corsair said on 28th February we would need a new AM4 bracket that would be dispatched within 1 to two weeks. Two weeks has come and gone and Corsair are saying nothing. Both NZXT and Corsair coolers are made by ASETEK. NZXT have now said Asetek are saying it will be another 3 to 4 weeks. TO MAKE A BRACKET!

This is BS!!

There’s something seriously dodgy going on here.

If another company wanted to disrupt the Ryzen launch attacking just one link in the build chain would do it.

I just read up on Asetek's history and I find it totally disgusting, a bunch of patent trolls, I will be sending back my H115i and not rebuying even bracket ever does arrive.

Hopefully Corsair ditches them in the future.

I just read up on Asetek's history and I find it totally disgusting, a bunch of patent trolls, I will be sending back my H115i and not rebuying even bracket ever does arrive.

Hopefully Corsair ditches them in the future.

Anything I should be concerned about, such as not receiving the bracket ever - or is this simply a moral choice?

Anything I should be concerned about, such as not receiving the bracket ever - or is this simply a moral choice?

It's simply a case of not wanting to give money to a company that uses the government to stiffle competition.

An extra $70 and I can get a custom loop or I may just get a CoolIt version which is supposedly meant to be superior.

• Corsair Employee

Hey guys,

I am really sorry for the delay on this one. I just had a conversation with our cooling team and they are well aware of this situation. They are doing their very best to get these brackets expedited as soon as possible. I totally understand where you guys are coming from, it is indeed frustrating being in this situation so I am asking everyone who pre-ordered the bracket to have a little more patience. I'll keep you guys posted as I come across more updated on these brackets. Again, I apologize for the long wait time.

Hey guys,

I am really sorry for the delay on this one. I just had a conversation with our cooling team and they are well aware of this situation. They are doing their very best to get these brackets expedited as soon as possible. I totally understand where you guys are coming from, it is indeed frustrating being in this situation so I am asking everyone who pre-ordered the bracket to have a little more patience. I'll keep you guys posted as I come across more updated on these brackets. Again, I apologize for the long wait time.

You should create a sticky thread !

Hey guys,

Hey Greybeard :)

This is exactly what I was looking for all along - simple communication :)

Could you go as far as to let us know an approximate ETA? Is this, as I've read from NZXT, a matter of retesting the brackets to ensure pressure due to AM4 screw length?

It's a great thing that the problem is being worked on, but if it's an availability issue I'm seriously confused because corsair's AIO's are some of the best selling on the market. Wouldn't it make sense to keep up with that demand, even if less than quarter of those who own the AIO's want to upgrade to Ryzen?

I think it's more about validation than demand at this point, regardless I plan on using zipties until I get my bracket. I have no choice at this point, I have build hardware that I ordered on 2/24 from Newegg and it only has a 30 day return policy, so if any of it is DOA and I don't complete my build before March 26th, I'm SOL.

I also got a free Doom Game with my RX480 and that expires soon as well, I can only install it on one machine so as soon as my MSI X370 Titanium arrives on the 21st I'm starting my build regardless. I don't care if I have to drill the AM3 bracket or weld the damn thing, I need to get it running ASAP.

This Motherboard shortage and AM4 Bracket delay is really hampering my build and RMA options.

Too disappointed on this delay. I have returned my h115i for ryzen and re-order the new cooler master 240 cooler yesterday. It have arrived today and I finally make my ryzen PC working.

I have waited corsair for 2 weeks and got nothing, but it only takes 1 day for cooler master to solve my problem! Look how big different they are!!!

Never try to "pre-order" corsair again!

Unfortunately, I have my full Ryzen system built, except for the H115i I have waiting for this bracket. My first Corsair cooler, and definitely the last. If I had a bit of spare cash I would just get the Cooler Master. At least they actually have the correct bracket.

Unfortunately, I have my full Ryzen system built, except for the H115i I have waiting for this bracket. My first Corsair cooler, and definitely the last. If I had a bit of spare cash I would just get the Cooler Master. At least they actually have the correct bracket.

I would return the Asetek H115i and get a CoolIT H110i which will fit without needing the bracket.

Thanks for the tip and reference to the comparison thread red-ray. I automatically assumed the H115i was the best model not having done enough research. Just went ahead with that return and order of the H110i and I am excited.

I ordered the Cooler Master masterliquid pro 280 originally. then after chatting with support they let me know the bracket would likely not be available for over a month. So I returned that and went with the H115i in hopes that I would get my bracket within the 1-2 week time frame they showed on the site. After reading through your reference and this thread it finally clicked now understanding the Asetek issue. Very helpful, thanks again.

wow - after reading all of that, i think i might return my unopened h100i v2 and try to find a square pump h100i ...

my local big chain pc place has them on their website, well ... listed as the GTX, with pics of the H100i.

i've just received the last of the parts for my build, the LNP and the CL mini that i ordered directly from Corsair. i even ordered a crap AM3 air cooler so i can get my build done this weekend ... maybe a early morning trip to check out the situation at the brick&mortar might get me what i really want.

it's especially frustrating for me ... this is my first clean build in 8 years ... and the current rig was a budget build with mid-range parts. it's ddr2 / c2q / p43 and ancient. games from the last 3 years laugh at me, even at 1080p ... i at this point wish i would have grabbed the 1700 instead of the 1700x and saved myself $80 and had a cooler with it.

Archived