Corsair Community

Bulldog - Release

Arthur.A

Hi Everyone;

Like most of you, I'm looking forward to the Bulldog's release, this new and optimized 4K gaming rig which fit right in your living room, not pretty but thermal and space efficient.

Currently playing on console, I have been waiting for the Bulldog for 6 months now in order to jump in the PC Gaming world.

More I'm Newsless from a release, since the official release date have been passed without any informations from Corsair, more I'm considering to go with a competitor console-sized case, which have poor thermal management, but are in the market ... because I'm tired of waiting.

The fact is that I'm far to be the only one in this situation.

This topic is about "When will the Bulldog be Releases / When will we have more news about the date ?".

Actually, the message underneath I would like to tell Corsair is that the Bulldog initiate a revolution, It's surely not perfect and cannot be without an overall redesign, so instead of keeping up with the workflow, release it when you still have a customer base looking forward to have it.

The Bulldog will be your first step in the market, and then you will be able to create a whole new product, inspired from the Bulldog, but smaller and less ugly than it is ; small and thermal efficient 4K case, but let us have the Bulldog in between.

So by the end of this Month, I would sadly go with a competitor case if there is no news from the Bulldog. But I'm not the only one.

So I recommend you to give some signs of a release date, even long term, to not loose your waiting customers one after the other.

Sincerely yours;

Arthur

PS:

I know a thread just have been closed on this topic, but I'm not spreading rumors or else, just giving my point of view and wishing some answers.

Same situation here... Maybe a bit worse cause I sold my old rig already. Had S.........e mini itx setup chosen and was ready to buy when I saw Bulldog. Considering the release was so "close" I decided to wait. Still waiting.... 3 weeks after Q1 finished. Just wondering how long I can wait until I pull the trigger on the other setup. Considering Corsair SF600 SFX is already released my main problem with S.........e setup has been overcome.

Looking forward to PAX East then! :D

I feel you Élégance.

Furthermore, after counting your dots between S.........e, I think we're targeting the same R..01 with a Corsair LiquidCooler and Power.

So you understand my concerns about Thermal management.

By the way Corsair, if you're doing a redesign of the Bulldog, you could use some inspiration from a popular M.I V....x Trashcan.

So, back to the question. When will we have some news ?

Archived