Corsair Community

[BUG] iCue not loading lighting profile at boot

scepter

Same issue here.

When I boot the PC all my external peripherals are normally lighting up with their desired hardware profile and then switching to the first color profile I set up in iCue.

But my LL140 fans (connected to the Commander Pro) stays completely dark and they do not have any lighting (even after iCue started).

I need to manually load the profile in iCue, then the fan RGBs are also lighting finally..

yup and im also having the issue where after power on only one LL120 will be lit up and my 2 other LL fans and the 4 rgb strips will be off as well....

im sure all these little bugs will be worked out soon, ether way im loving not needing two different pieces of software to control everything ..... Now where's that Corsair RGB chair

• Corsair Employee
Okay I understand now. Until the software starts up, your DIY devices will be off or only show certain lighting across one of the strips, for example. This is because we haven't enabled lighting being saved to these devices yet. Its coming in a future update soon but at the moment, until iCUE starts up, you may experience darkness until the light returns with our software.

Yes and no...

Yes, the fans are off when the pc boots because of missing lighting saved to the devices.

BUT the fans also wont light up when iCue started directly after the pc boot. I need to manually select the profile in iCue first to get the fan RGBs working.. External peripherals like my K95 Platinum, MM800 and Glaive have the profile lighting enabled after iCue started, it's only the fans which do not light up at all until I manually load a profile after pc boot.

Yes and no...

Yes, the fans are off when the pc boots because of missing lighting saved to the devices.

BUT the fans also wont light up when iCue started directly after the pc boot. I need to manually select the profile in iCue first to get the fan RGBs working.. External peripherals like my K95 Platinum, MM800 and Glaive have the profile lighting enabled after iCue started, it's only the fans which do not light up at all until I manually load a profile after pc boot.

same here but nothing lights up till i modify something under the commander pro's lighting control , like the opacity slider , after i move the slider everything lights up/the profile gets applied.

• Corsair Employee
Yes and no...

Make sure the profile you want to use is the first one on the list (its drag-gable and in order from top to bottom in priority).

Make sure the profile you want to use is the first one on the list (its drag-gable and in order from top to bottom in priority).

Doesn't matter which profile I have as the first one in iCue, with no profile the fans start lighting after pc boot until I manually open iCue and select the profile by myself...

I'm having a similar issue as well. I'll need to check if it happens on reboot, but can confirm that on wake from sleep my profile isn't being applied.

On wake, of the 4 HD120's and 4 LED strips connected to my Commander Pro, only Fan 1 lights up - but not fully - and nothing else will turn on until I mess with something lighting related in CUE. For example, moving the brightness slider for the CoPro on the settings page instantly lights up all LED's with the correct profile settings.

Update - mine seems to be fine on reboot, but definitely not on wake from sleep. Don't want to hijack this thread, I'll start a new one.

Hmm okay. Attach your profile here and we'll reproduce in the lab ASAP.

Attached you can find my daily profile, placed on top in first position in iCue.

The LL140 fans stay dark until I manually open iCue and select a profile manually. K95P, MM800 and Glaive are lighting fine, just the fans dont light up after pc start.

This profile actually is only my daily usage standard profile, but issue also happens with every other profile which I put in first position so the issue is not related to this specific profile.

Daily.cueprofile

Archived