Corsair Community

Terrible Support

Kjuergas

I jus't can't believe no one at corsair can tell me where is my Corsair one Pro.

I ordered it +23 days ago, it was a 4-5 day delivery time.

Since then I contact Corsair on email, on chat, over the phone...

First time you say it was going to be sent urgently, then there was a 2 days delay (2 weeks ago), then you never replied my emails again (avoiding customers? Incredible behaviour).

Then over the phone you told me the same, it was going to be sent urgently, indeed you told me twice ina week.

Last week you told me a VIP support will contact me in 12-24 hours, again you told me twice in a week. Do you know who contact me? No one!

I contact you yesterday, I contact you today, both time exactly the same "sorry for the inconvinience... a Corsair One VIP will contact you today "... of course. No one did.

More than 3 weeks after placing my order and paying more than 3.100€, I have no news about my order, your support is just lying me, no one is taking care of the problem, and I'm really tired of this behaviour.

I just cannot believe you can treat a customer in this way.

It is not acceptable.

I haven't e a proble and no one in your support EMEA is able to offer any solution!

• Corsair Employee

I'm the product manager for Corsair One, and I'm going to escalate this up the chain in our customer service department.

As for the order itself, unfortunately you've been caught in the middle of a channel recall. We discovered a bad batch of PCI Express ribbon cables were used in a set of builds; these systems were fine when burned in at our factory, but the cables seem to fail in shipping and end users experience all kinds of issues. So that's why you haven't heard hide nor hair of the system you ordered: we don't have a working one to sell you yet.

We're working as fast as we can to produce systems without this issue and fulfill outstanding orders like yours. In the meantime, though, you're absolutely right: this kind of radio silence is unacceptable.

I'm the product manager for Corsair One, and I'm going to escalate this up the chain in our customer service department.

As for the order itself, unfortunately you've been caught in the middle of a channel recall. We discovered a bad batch of PCI Express ribbon cables were used in a set of builds; these systems were fine when burned in at our factory, but the cables seem to fail in shipping and end users experience all kinds of issues. So that's why you haven't heard hide nor hair of the system you ordered: we don't have a working one to sell you yet.

We're working as fast as we can to produce systems without this issue and fulfill outstanding orders like yours. In the meantime, though, you're absolutely right: this kind of radio silence is unacceptable.

---

Thanks Corsair Dustin.

After more than 24 days, 10 mails, 8 calls, many chats, more than 10 hours wasted, you've been the first person telling me something about my order.

By the way, Order#1800002975 & ticket number 615328.

How can it be possible, that you have the problem localized, and no one in Corsair, after all those tries, tell me the truth? or just tell me something at least!!

Yesterday I talked over the phone more than 60 minutes with your support team (international call), guess what they told me after 60min... a VIP will contact you in 24 hours, the same I've been hearing over the chat, calls, and other staff, because support emails you don't even reply.

Maybe your products are fine, but your support is totally unacceptable.

Over the Chat, on the ticket, I say today I want to cancel my order and have my money back, my patience has a limit.

I was a Corsair fan, with many Corsair products, with many gaming friends and this kind of behavior makes you lose many many customers.

Again, many thanks to you being the first person replying, you deserve the best, but not in that company.

Hope I can have a solution near, hopefully having my money back...

• Corsair Employee

That's absurd. I totally understand why you'd want to wash your hands of the situation and of Corsair and I'd probably do the same thing in your shoes.

Nonetheless, I'm going to look into your ticket and find out why you were so badly managed and hopefully ensure no one else has to deal with what you did.

I appreciate your effort.

One more day passed without news from your support. It's incredible they still saying that someone will contact me, when they never contact me. 25 days after my order, no news, no replies.

Every time I call or chat, they apologyze and say a VIP will contact me.

Every time I send an email, it is directly ignored.

Ticket has never been replied.

25 days!

It's just unbelievable.

What??

I can perfectly confirm you that I have no call from you.

No on from Corsair have contacted me during this 1 month.

It has been a complete disaster from your side, please stop and avoid lying to customers.

During 1 month your company has told me more than 10 times that a VIP will contact me. I still waiting...

As I opened ticket 2 weeks ago, you say response time was 24-28 hours. I still waiting.

You don't reply emails for the last 3 weeks.

I purchased and paid your top and more expensive computer 1 month ago, and no one until you has been able to say anything about my order...

I promise that with more than 22 years working in the same industry and being a power consumer of gaming computers, I've never seen something similar.

How you treat, or how you don't treat customers, has been disspointing and a huge surprise. As soon as you detect a problem, you decide to ignore it and avoid it instead of facing it and try it to solve it.

• Corsair Employee

I can only relay what I was told by my representative. And given my engagement with you here, I'm not sure you can really say we're ignoring the situation.

Now that being said, I have also been working with the CSG team to figure out where the ball was dropped with you. I've done the best I can to resolve the situation with you, I recognize the customer we've lost here. The best we can do now at this point is figure out where our process failed you so that it doesn't fail someone else.

Archived