Corsair Community

M65 Pro Mouse - Left Click Issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive owned my M65 Elite less than a year and now I have joined the ranks of the failed left clickers. Wanting on Corsair to respond to my RMA. Even if they replace it. I'll probably will be looking for another brand of gaming mouse.

• 2 months later...
I bought it too long ago from best buy or something so I know it doesn't have warranty, but really i wouldn't want a replacement if it's going to have the same issue the m65 series has had for years. I love you guys at Corsair, great service and the m65 mouse feels great, but i really just want a solution, or to at least know that there isn't going to be one.

Hello everyone ,

I have seen there a problem with M65 elite on left click . I try to downgrade software ( it only working well for few min then back again .

A week later , i saw new update software 3.28.70 ( today i install ) , seem it cause the same thing .

So i did Disassembly today and unplug 3 inside then put back .when i plug back to my pc and the left click is back normal now .

Hope you guys can do it for few min then no worry after that :)

let me know if that work for you ...

Update : it been working for 4 day without any problem left button .

everything go well even reboot /

i have see other post about same and still got the problem .

good luck with fixing :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

I disassembled my M65 as the previous user recommended and it was the only fix I've found if even temporary.

Note the issue re-occured after snapping the back part of the top cover back on. I took the thing apart unplugged everything even cleaned out the omron switch, reassembled without snapping the back fully down, screwed it down tight (without the back completely down) and its working fine, finally. Clicked everything first try.

• 3 weeks later...
I disassembled my M65 as the previous user recommended and it was the only fix I've found if even temporary.

Note the issue re-occured after snapping the back part of the top cover back on. I took the thing apart unplugged everything even cleaned out the omron switch, reassembled without snapping the back fully down, screwed it down tight (without the back completely down) and its working fine, finally. Clicked everything first try.

I want to try this, I don't want to get into an RMA hell since the problem seems to lie with the design. Has it been working finely still?

I hope they make a new version, seeing how I love the mouse.. I will still get it, despite everything.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I had the same issue with M65 RGB PRO. I RMA'd it and the one they've sent me does exactly same thing. I own Other corsair mice (Corsair Vengeance M65, Dark Core RGB) and no problems, also it never happened on any Logitech mice I used to had.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I have experienced this issue with both my last Corsair mouse (an M65), and the M65 Pro I bought last year. It's pretty annoying. All of a sudden the Left button will 'auto fire' in games until I click it again to stop it, and also button 4 (thumb button on mouse, not the sniper button) refuses to work sometimes. Quit the iCue software (latest version), and it works again. Is there ever going to be a fix for this, it's been going on for quite some time.

also button 4 (thumb button on mouse, not the sniper button) refuses to work sometimes.

I recently had this issue, with both the Forward and Back buttons not working, and either having to restart iCue or in some cases reboot the computer! I found that mapping them to Forward and Back in the iCue software (even though that's their default function) seemed to solve it. I've not (yet) had the Left-click problem but I'm wondering if that's worth trying (mapping it to Left-click in iCue)?

Quite often I'll also find that the mouse isn't detected, either at boot or waking from sleep: fixed by unplugging/replugging or killing iCue.

I've only recently come back to Corsair, having bought a K70 Mk.2 SE, and am remembering too late that iCue was the reason I went elsewhere in the first place!

Now my scroll wheel is starting to wear out and after reading this thread I'm pretty sure I won't be getting another M65. Shame, because it's a really comfortable fit for my hand.

Greetings all,

This has been a rampant issue with mice using a particular Omron switch manufactured in China, the D2FC-F-K(50M). I made a guide on how to replace these switches after they have failed and put it in an Imgur album.

https://imgur.com/a/SYoRHGR

Probably what was up on my Corsair Harpoon mouse then. Hope my new one doesn't go the same way... I won't be pleased. Thank you for the guide, I may have to buy some new switches for it and see if I can get it fixed.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all.

I've had the 'phantom left click sticking' issue for 4 years now, using both 2 x M65 pros and 4 x Scimitars.

3 of those were RMA's and others I've just paid for. The RMA's were only as a result of the switches eventually wearing out and causing intermittent clicks.

Corsair seem to be ignoring the left click sticking issue entirely, and my experience with customer support is with them always resorting to blaming windows 10 / World of Warcraft, and saying there's nothing they can do.

To be clear, my main issue with the mouse is that randomly, when i left click, the mouse will physically click and release, but in game the left click will stay pressed until i press ANY mouse button to release it. I also have double left clicks on a single left click here and there too.

I have considered resorting to another mouse, but when the scimitar works, its awesome. PLEASE CORSAIR, fix or figure this out!

Edited by stevii

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I have corsair scimitar and I spilled a sweet drink on the left button and some of the side ones, as a result, the left button began to stick, you need to press 4-5 times for the button to work. Please tell me what can be done, I just do not present what needs to be done

• 6 months later...